The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover Manchester

Hi everyone, I’m going to University of Manchester as a post grad in September 2023. I’m looking to take over someone’s tenancy agreement at a private student accommodation. Budget is £200 per week. Please message me if you have anything available! Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by renee868
Hi everyone, I’m going to University of Manchester as a post grad in September 2023. I’m looking to take over someone’s tenancy agreement at a private student accommodation. Budget is £200 per week. Please message me if you have anything available! Thank you

Hi! I have a double bed room available at £169 per week, as a 44 week contract at Manchester Student Village with all bills included (under the private student accommodation Dwell Student Living). I'm currently looking for someone to replace my tenancy as I have decided to not continue my studies for the next academic year. Please message me back if you're interested
Reply 2
Hey, will PM you.
Reply 3
Hi, I’m a student at the university of Manchester. I have a room free in Manchester 2 minutes away from whitworth park. It’s at MSV south, Its a gold ensuit . Message me x
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Heamall
Hi, I’m a student at the university of Manchester. I have a room free in Manchester 2 minutes away from whitworth park. It’s at MSV south, Its a gold ensuit . Message me x

Hey is this still available, and what is the rent pw? Thanks
Reply 5
Hi, is this still available to takeover.Thanks

Original post by qconce04
Hi! I have a double bed room available at £169 per week, as a 44 week contract at Manchester Student Village with all bills included (under the private student accommodation Dwell Student Living). I'm currently looking for someone to replace my tenancy as I have decided to not continue my studies for the next academic year. Please message me back if you're interested
Reply 6

Hi! I’ll be studying at UoM in September 2023 and this sound perfect, I’ve been searching for accommodation for a while and they’re all sold out. Is this room still available?
Reply 7

Hi! Is this room still available? I begin my undergrad starting 09/23
Reply 8

Hi is this still available and is it en-suite ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending