The Student Room Group

Need a room close to central London?!

Looking for someone to takeover my tenancy in iQ Tufnell house! Large room, ensuite bathroom, great location (zone 2 Northern line) and close to lots of amenities. Tenancy until 23rd August 2024.
Reply 1
sent you a message with my details.
Reply 2
Original post by lizziewilson21
Looking for someone to takeover my tenancy in iQ Tufnell house! Large room, ensuite bathroom, great location (zone 2 Northern line) and close to lots of amenities. Tenancy until 23rd August 2024.

What is the weekly cost please?
Original post by BR021257
What is the weekly cost please?

£305 per week, DM me for more details
Reply 4
Looking for a tenancy takeover in a postgrad house. En-suite room. Walking distance to Archway station and close to multiple grocery stores. Tenancy lasts until 30 September 2024. £975PCM (£225PW).
Reply 5
Original post by lizziewilson21

How much is the rent please?
Original post by Olajumoke
How much is the rent please?

Hey, if you're looking for accommodation in Central London I have a room that you can takeover. It's on Gower Street and the rent is £236 weekly. I have pictures of it that I can send as well. Let me know if you're interested.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by dylanb12
Hey, if you're looking for accommodation in Central London I have a room that you can takeover. It's on Gower Street and the rent is £236 weekly. I have pictures of it that I can send as well. Let me know if you're interested.

HI, is it an ensuite? Im interested
Original post by Mds1008
HI, is it an ensuite? Im interested

Hey, no it isn't an ensuite. There's a sink in the room of course, but the toilets and showers are shared.
Reply 9
Hey, no it isn't an ensuite. There's a sink in the room of course, but the toilets and showers are shared.

with how many people do you share toilet and showers?
Original post by Mds1008
with how many people do you share toilet and showers?

I'm not sure exactly, about 8-10 if I remember correctly. But the bathrooms are big and most of the time there isn't anyone in them, I never had any issues with there being too many people.
Reply 11
I'm not sure exactly, about 8-10 if I remember correctly. But the bathrooms are big and most of the time there isn't anyone in them, I never had any issues with there being too many people.

thanks! maybe DM me, when is the room going to be available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending