The Student Room Group

evidence for advanced learners loan

hi, my name is amy. i sent off my birth certificate in the post a week ago on first class to the address for advanced learners loan. however, my account is still showing that i have not sent in the evidence when i have, please can you tell me if my birth certificate has arrived or not as i am very worried that it hasnt and if my birth certificate has not arrived, then could i send another birth certificate, even if it is not the original? i have a copy of my original birth certificate at home, that i could always send off but how do i find out if my birth certificate arrived or not
Original post by b7896tghjiop
hi, my name is amy. i sent off my birth certificate in the post a week ago on first class to the address for advanced learners loan. however, my account is still showing that i have not sent in the evidence when i have, please can you tell me if my birth certificate has arrived or not as i am very worried that it hasnt and if my birth certificate has not arrived, then could i send another birth certificate, even if it is not the original? i have a copy of my original birth certificate at home, that i could always send off but how do i find out if my birth certificate arrived or not

Usually through registered post where they have to sign for the receipt of the package. Otherwise, you can try to track where your package is, if you have subscriped for the service.
However, as you have not done either of these, your only really able to tell is if the status of your application has changed or you call them up/email them.
Original post by b7896tghjiop

Hi Amy, We are currently processing evidence of Identity received up until the 20th of July. What date did you post your evidence? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending