The Student Room Group

pls help answer.

Hi... It's been a while since I last asked a question on here, but I need some advice on what has happened to me. I don't normally like to talk about personal life especially on the internet because as we all know it's not the safest place, but this thing happened to me a few weeks ago and it still has me wondering. So basically, I was on facetime with one of my best friends and I had this little Styrofoam piece in my mouth, and as we started to laugh, I accidently inhaled it and it got stuck to my throat. I was panicking like crazy I was so frightened thinking that my life was over right there and then and that I was going to die! So, then I started to cough as hard as I possibly could and then scream my lungs out and run to the living room where my mom was, but somehow no matter how much i tried to get it out it didn't. Then somehow while still screaming halfway through the corridor it got out and I had stopped screaming and couldn't even breathe anymore. My mom came running asking what happened, and I told her. But the weird thing is that a couple days before that I asked Moonbin (May he rest in peace) who had died and of course it was very sudden and I love him very much, but I asked him to protect his loved ones including Astro, Aroha, his sister, friends and other family members. I even asked him to take my life away because I was devastated about what had happened to him, it was too sudden.
So, do you think that it was him?
(Sorry if any mistakes English is not my first language^^)
Original post by --harley_quinn--
Hi... It's been a while since I last asked a question on here, but I need some advice on what has happened to me. I don't normally like to talk about personal life especially on the internet because as we all know it's not the safest place, but this thing happened to me a few weeks ago and it still has me wondering. So basically, I was on facetime with one of my best friends and I had this little Styrofoam piece in my mouth, and as we started to laugh, I accidently inhaled it and it got stuck to my throat. I was panicking like crazy I was so frightened thinking that my life was over right there and then and that I was going to die! So, then I started to cough as hard as I possibly could and then scream my lungs out and run to the living room where my mom was, but somehow no matter how much i tried to get it out it didn't. Then somehow while still screaming halfway through the corridor it got out and I had stopped screaming and couldn't even breathe anymore. My mom came running asking what happened, and I told her. But the weird thing is that a couple days before that I asked Moonbin (May he rest in peace) who had died and of course it was very sudden and I love him very much, but I asked him to protect his loved ones including Astro, Aroha, his sister, friends and other family members. I even asked him to take my life away because I was devastated about what had happened to him, it was too sudden.
So, do you think that it was him?
(Sorry if any mistakes English is not my first language^^)

No, it wasn't Moon Bin (Moonbin). It was because you "had this little Styrofoam piece in (your) mouth" which you "accidently inhaled".
Stfu sassy

Original post by DataVenia
No, it wasn't Moon Bin (Moonbin). It was because you "had this little Styrofoam piece in (your) mouth" which you "accidently inhaled".

Quick Reply

Latest