The Student Room Group

What to take on study abroad?

Question to anyone who has completed their exchange study abroad, What would you say are the essentials you should 100% bring? I am starting my exchange in less than 2 weeks and very scared to pack... Mainly because I have accumulated so much stuff since second year!!

My luggage allowance is 6 suitcases but I do not want to waste space on things which I probably will not use! Thank you for all of your help :smile:
Original post by abbbbbb.
Question to anyone who has completed their exchange study abroad, What would you say are the essentials you should 100% bring? I am starting my exchange in less than 2 weeks and very scared to pack... Mainly because I have accumulated so much stuff since second year!!

My luggage allowance is 6 suitcases but I do not want to waste space on things which I probably will not use! Thank you for all of your help :smile:

Check out YouTube, it's super helpful but guidance from out students is try not to over pack, remember that as long as you have your essentials you can buy any smaller bits when you get our there. Even going out for the day I have the 'OH NO I FORGET THIS' moment so don't panic to much!

Where abouts are you going to study? :smile:

- LT
Reply 2
Original post by CCCUOfficial
Check out YouTube, it's super helpful but guidance from out students is try not to over pack, remember that as long as you have your essentials you can buy any smaller bits when you get our there. Even going out for the day I have the 'OH NO I FORGET THIS' moment so don't panic to much!

Where abouts are you going to study? :smile:

- LT

Okay perfect I will! I was planning on buying kitchen stuff like pans over there as they are a bit bulkier and hard to pack!

I will be studying in Rotterdam, the Netherlands at RSM :smile:
Original post by abbbbbb.
Okay perfect I will! I was planning on buying kitchen stuff like pans over there as they are a bit bulkier and hard to pack!

I will be studying in Rotterdam, the Netherlands at RSM :smile:

Exciting!!!!

Oh for sure grab them when you are over there and I doubt there isn't anything your need you won't be able to pick up there. Just a reason to go on a little shopping trip and treat yourself!

- LT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending