The Student Room Group

Urgent gmat help for masters

Hey All,

I have been revising for my gmat but idk where I am going wrong.

So I first brushed up on all my foundations using Manhattan prep books and learnt the concepts using the manhattan prep books as well.

Ever since finishing the concepts on my book, I have been doing the practice questions from the OG2022 guide.

I am close to finishing all of the questions in it and my plan is to go back and redo the ones I got wrong but as of yet I have been just doing practice questions from the book.

When doing mock papers my score has been as follows

540 (1st time) - about a month ago
550 (2nd time) - about 2 weeks ago

And now I got 530. I did miss one question on quant but didn't know thats how severe the penalty for nit finishing is. I have looked up time management strategies and I have one sorted.

What do I do now? I am quite demoralised and apart from doing the practice questions and seeing where I'm going wrong, I don't see anything else I should do. I plan to do another mock on the weekend and for reference my actual exam is booked for the 15 September.

I would like to get a 700 minimum and I just need some help on what to do. I don't want wishy washy advice anyone could've told me, solid advice.

I listened to one of the GMAT Club podcasts and it ended being an advertisement for target test prep so I don't want to hear any of that either.

Thank You SOOOOOOO Much !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending