The Student Room Group

Tenancy takeover - Nottingham

Hi everyone! I'm searching for someone to takeover my tenancy, it's a superior studio available in Halley House, Nottingham for £135 pw, located on the first floor. It comes with a double bed, free Wi-Fi, lots of storage space and your own bathroom. Rent is inclusive and the room comes with a TV. There's also a common room, gym, laundry and car parking on-site.

The location is ideal for students studying in the city, 5 min walking distance to NTU city campus! Contract ends 1st Sep 2022. Message me if interested, thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by serendipity02
Hi everyone! I'm searching for someone to takeover my tenancy, it's a superior studio available in Halley House, Nottingham for £135 pw, located on the first floor. It comes with a double bed, free Wi-Fi, lots of storage space and your own bathroom. Rent is inclusive and the room comes with a TV. There's also a common room, gym, laundry and car parking on-site.

The location is ideal for students studying in the city, 5 min walking distance to NTU city campus! Contract ends 1st Sep 2022. Message me if interested, thanks!

hey i was wondering if you're still looking for someone to takeover your tenancy?
Reply 2
Hii !!URGENT!! LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER MY TENANCY!
Starting from 15/09/2023 to 06/09/2024
0.7 miles to NTU, 10 mins walk to NTU, close to the city centre
The rent is £161 per week
Bills included
Will be sharing with 5 other people:smile:
Premium range 3 ensuite room with private toilet, biggest room in the flat
Shared kitchen
DM if you're interested!!!
Reply 3
Hi I have a studio in ng1 area if anyone needs
Reply 4
Original post by Kxzia
Hi I have a studio in ng1 area if anyone needs

Hi im interested, how long is the tenancy?
Reply 5
Original post by serendipity02

Hi i am interested if the property is still available

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending