The Student Room Group

Does my pass in A-Level physics practical endorsement carry forward if I resit?

If I want to resit the written exams for physics (Edexcel) do I have go redo the practical part or does the pass carry forward?
What if I resit two years later and not one?
Original post by shirokuro3
If I want to resit the written exams for physics (Edexcel) do I have go redo the practical part or does the pass carry forward?
What if I resit two years later and not one?

It carries forward, with no expiry date. Ensure you exam centre knows that you have passed the practical endorsement. They will want to see evidence.

"If the student has already acheived the Pass standard for the Endorsement, there is no requirement to repeat any practical work. The Pass for the Endorsment can be transferred forward, so that the student takes the written papers only. When entering the student, make sure that you select the transferred Endorsement entry option."
(source)
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
It carries forward, with no expiry date. Ensure you exam centre knows that you have passed the practical endorsement. They will want to see evidence.

"If the student has already acheived the Pass standard for the Endorsement, there is no requirement to repeat any practical work. The Pass for the Endorsment can be transferred forward, so that the student takes the written papers only. When entering the student, make sure that you select the transferred Endorsement entry option."
(source)

Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest