University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm afraid not...

Oh okay thank you
Reply 3
Everybody has a different experience here, I personally have loved being with the University of Bedfordshire. I studied a Ba (Hons) in Education Studies at Bedford Campus, loved the lecturers, teaching and support provided. I was one of the students whom graduated through Covid and although it was a struggle there was good support in place and I did very well. I then started my Masters, but had to take leave due to personal reasons and although it took me a while to get back I am looking forward to restarting this academic year. I would recommend the University personally, it met my requirements and it is where I felt comfortable.

Plus you have to consider things that are for your personal circumstance, I needed to be close to home (I have children), it needed to have good study support and support services (I am dyslexic), it needed to have a good library with great opening times (I need somewhere child free to study) and I wanted somewhere that matched my values with sustainability and being a green campus this is something the University excels in.
My advice would be to go and have a tour, chat to the tutors/lecturers and get a feel for how you fit in the campus. What do you want from your University experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending