The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Experience of studying at university of Bedfordshire in Luton ?

Hi,
would you be kind enough to share your experience of studying at Bedfordshire university in Luton because Ive seen some bad reviews about it and I'm thinking of applying for this uni but I'm not so sure....thanks
Original post by rpinhero03
Hi,
would you be kind enough to share your experience of studying at Bedfordshire university in Luton because Ive seen some bad reviews about it and I'm thinking of applying for this uni but I'm not so sure....thanks

As someone who lives in Luton and originally from here, don't apply there. The area is so dead and based on you saying that the reviews are bad, I wouldn't bother. I don't often subscribe to the whole university ranking lists, But it's literally rated as the lowest uni in the UK
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
What did you decide to do in the end? I am debating on whether to apply to University of Bedfordshire too.
Reply 3
Original post by 4listair
What did you decide to do in the end? I am debating on whether to apply to University of Bedfordshire too.

Nah I decided to apply for Coventry university instead.
I think it depends on lots of things. Studying Psychology is great - staff are fab and really supportive. Luton town is a bit naff, but London is literally 15 mins on train
Hello,

If you're still thinking about studying with us, we'd definitely recommend attending an Open Day where you can get a real sense of what it's like studying at Beds!

Or, you can find out more about life at Bed at our Student Life webinar in February.

All the best,

Jack

University of Bedfordshire team
Original post by University of Bedfordshire
Hello,

If you're still thinking about studying with us, we'd definitely recommend attending an Open Day where you can get a real sense of what it's like studying at Beds!

Or, you can find out more about life at Bed at our Student Life webinar in February.

All the best,

Jack

University of Bedfordshire team

who are you Jack? are you a student at Bedfordshire, or do you work for them?
I also want to know about Bedfordshire university Luton campus. Is it good for an international Student?
Reply 8
Hello

Which student residence would you recommend? I am struggling to get accommodation in Luton and should travel asap.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending