The Student Room Group

alevel 2023

does anyone know the likelihood of a biology score going up by 4 marks - i do ocr a btw
Original post by user2928793
does anyone know the likelihood of a biology score going up by 4 marks - i do ocr a btw

I can only think of the 6 mark questions, your answer is banded based on your scientific knowledge
Band 1 (1 to 2 marks)
Band 2 (3 to 4 marks)
Band 3 (5 to 6 marks)
Once it is banded, your written communication determines whether you get the full marks in the band or not.
Have your teachers check it and remark it first before, if they can gain 4 marks worth, it is worth remarking it
Original post by user2928793

Ask your exam centre to request your scripts (this is free) and then ask your teachers to review them. If they can't find the extra marks, then paying for a review of marking is not likely to be worthwhile. Did you get into your preferred uni?
Reply 3
Original post by normaw
Ask your exam centre to request your scripts (this is free) and then ask your teachers to review them. If they can't find the extra marks, then paying for a review of marking is not likely to be worthwhile. Did you get into your preferred uni?

thank u so much and nope im on gap year.
Reply 4
the thing is i scored highly on my 6 markers 5/6 on most of them-which was suprising i lost marks on the quick recall questions that were like 1 markers etc-but ill have a look do u know weather teachers have access to the markscheme?
Original post by BankaiGintoki
I can only think of the 6 mark questions, your answer is banded based on your scientific knowledge
Band 1 (1 to 2 marks)
Band 2 (3 to 4 marks)
Band 3 (5 to 6 marks)
Once it is banded, your written communication determines whether you get the full marks in the band or not.
Have your teachers check it and remark it first before, if they can gain 4 marks worth, it is worth remarking it

Quick Reply

Latest