The Student Room Group

please rate my song lyrics

(drop it, drop it, drop it) 2 Young g's try'na make it work, **** of my man this our turf, we make p's cause p's don't hurt , but losin' your man's like giving birth, (drop it) span round the block a few times (few times) till them man got wet , nobody **** with us (say bet) ay bro, **** off, im tryna smoke this joint, (smoke it) ye ye nobody dare mess with bro (bro) 2 Young g's try'na make it work, but I lt ain't wanna go (go) all my men are strikers when they shoot they make it low, they make men go, I ain't never snitched on bro ( bro) cause my man always had my back, he never lied and he never stole, he was always there for me, even when I was low, aye bro **** off, I'm tryna smoke this joint. yo fam you good, ye my man

it's ony a short part and was made for fun
Reply 1
Original post by chefi
(drop it, drop it, drop it) 2 Young g's try'na make it work, **** of my man this our turf, we make p's cause p's don't hurt , but losin' your man's like giving birth, (drop it) span round the block a few times (few times) till them man got wet , nobody **** with us (say bet) ay bro, **** off, im tryna smoke this joint, (smoke it) ye ye nobody dare mess with bro (bro) 2 Young g's try'na make it work, but I lt ain't wanna go (go) all my men are strikers when they shoot they make it low, they make men go, I ain't never snitched on bro ( bro) cause my man always had my back, he never lied and he never stole, he was always there for me, even when I was low, aye bro **** off, I'm tryna smoke this joint. yo fam you good, ye my man

it's ony a short part and was made for fun

Where r u going to drop the song?
Reply 2
Original post by benino
Where r u going to drop the song?

not sure prob not son

Quick Reply

Latest