Mine are:

Cold Heart by Dua Lipa
Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
Little Willy by Sweet.
I like Sweet Caroline :lol:
All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey
Let It Go by Idina Menzel
Octopus’s Garden by The Beatles
Miracles- Insane Clown Posse. Any song that contains the words '******* magnets- how do they work?' has to be on the list.
Automobile- NWA. The lyrics are pretty misogynistic & the style it's done in just makes it sound so ridiculous. It is kinda funny though so maybe a bit of a guilty pleasure.
Friday- Rebecca Black. I don't think I really need to explain anything more.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 4
Sweet Caroline x 3
adcdefu x3
Original post by londonmyst

:eek:

Why this song of all the christmas song? that is one of two or three christmas songs I like to listen! :cry:in the other hand it sounds fairly melodramatic.
Original post by Kallisto
:eek:

Why this song of all the christmas song? that is one of two or three christmas songs I like to listen! :cry:in the other hand it sounds fairly melodramatic.

It's a very irritating song that is played nearly everywhere in england since late november and included in a third rate childrens movie with the same name.
There's also a picture book story written by Mariah Carey or her ghostwriter that accompanies the movie, a story about a girl who wants a pet dog for christmas.
Reply 8
The Birdie Song
Barbie Girl
Any song by lad baby (great charity, but the thing with the sausage rolls is just too much)
It's a very irritating song that is played nearly everywhere in england since late november and included in a third rate childrens movie with the same name.
There's also a picture book story written by Mariah Carey or her ghostwriter that accompanies the movie, a story about a girl who wants a pet dog for christmas.

You reasoned it very well. Now, you have ruined my enthusiasm for this song and it does not even bother me.
Reply 10
There's No-One Quite Like Grandma by the St Winifred's School Choir

Common People - William Shatner

Agadoo - Black Lace
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Ambitious1999
What are your top 3 worst songs?

Mine are:

Cold Heart by Dua Lipa
Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
Little Willy by Sweet.

I quite like cold heart. Its not that bad.

I totally agree with let it go.
When the frozen film came out i was working at a kids nursery. All i heard was some of the kids singing let it go all day every day. It put me off even seeing the frozen film. I heard it that much it made me dislike the song.
YMCA by village people
Agadoo
The cheeky song by the cheeky girls

Quick Reply

Latest