The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Keats

When does the bioscience department / medicine and life science faculty publish their material on Keats ? Because I received and email a few days ago saying that my modules have been added to my record and that the materials can be accessed after 1st sep but I don’t see anything in the my courses section in Keats . I know this seems weird and too early to ask , but I have anxiety and I just want answers to calm my nerves .thanks a lot everyone
Reply 1
Try and find them under "Find a course > Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine > School of Bioscience Education > Common Year One > Current Year > etc"

If your modules are not there it means they only added the modules on the system not giving you access to the material. They might have not even create the module pages

Also KCL keeps telling us one thing and they are always late so hang on. But moreover even if you have access to your modules it will still be empty since they add stuff as the year goes on.

One small tip if you have access to previous years then i STRONGY advise you to start downloading the past papers since they reuse exam questions. Don't wait too long since they delete access to these past papers in like october
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by 3908
Try and find them under "Find a course > Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine > School of Bioscience Education > Common Year One > Current Year > etc"

If your modules are not there it means they only added the modules on the system not giving you access to the material. They might have not even create the module pages

Also KCL keeps telling us one thing and they are always late so hang on. But moreover even if you have access to your modules it will still be empty since they add stuff as the year goes on.

One small tip if you have access to previous years then i STRONGY advise you to start downloading the past papers since they reuse exam questions. Don't wait too long since they delete access to these past papers in like october

thanks for the advice, i searched the course and they have the current year, previous year and 23/24 options, i pressed the 23/24 options and nothing came up, it's just empty with a plain white screen , but when i pressed on the current year one it's still set as 22/23, which is weird and i can't access the materials, so does this mean they still haven't updated the materials for this academic year? cause currently according to their setting their current academic year is till 22/23, but not my academic year 23/24.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
thanks for the advice, i searched the course and they have the current year, previous year and 23/24 options, i pressed the 23/24 options and nothing came up, it's just empty with a plain white screen , but when i pressed on the current year one it's still set as 22/23, which is weird and i can't access the materials, so does this mean they still haven't updated the materials for this academic year? cause currently according to their setting their current academic year is till 22/23, but not my academic year 23/24.

yhhh they probably haven't gotten around to updating the module pages. it will be updated 1 or 2 weeks before the 25th.

Quick Reply

Latest