The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL accommodation 24

Anyone else firmed kings and thinking of applying for SSA accommodation?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
heyy do you know how to register for accommodation because i’ve tried and it hasn’t worked. idk if it’s because it hasn’t officially opened or im missing my kcl id?!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Have u firmed it?? If so it takes like 2/3 days after you’ve confirmed ur offer for the portal to like work
Reply 3
Original post by maiarhysdavies
Have u firmed it?? If so it takes like 2/3 days after you’ve confirmed ur offer for the portal to like work
ahh okay thanks. i firmed it on friday. the kcl id is the number on the offer letter right? it says on the website “the one with the k” but mine doesn’t have a k
Reply 4
Hey I did the booking earlier today :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by daisyhw8
just booked it now! thank goodness because there weren’t many rooms left
Original post by pernam
ahh okay thanks. i firmed it on friday. the kcl id is the number on the offer letter right? it says on the website “the one with the k” but mine doesn’t have a k

Mine def took like 2 days or so before it would let me log in. And yup that’s right about the id !

What accommodation did you get?
Reply 8
great dover street :smile:
Reply 9
stamford street!
stamford street!

Same!!!!
Reply 11
Hi there,
Ive just logged into the KCL accommodation portal and all the Stamford street Apartments and Great Dover Street apartments arent showing up, does this mean they are all officially booked out or are they released in some sort of system?
Original post by j4zzyb_
Hi there,
Ive just logged into the KCL accommodation portal and all the Stamford street Apartments and Great Dover Street apartments arent showing up, does this mean they are all officially booked out or are they released in some sort of system?

They release new ones like every week or so? There will definitely be some more later
Reply 13
They release new ones like every week or so? There will definitely be some more later

just managed to grab a room at Stanford street apartments, thank youuuuu
I firmed my offer yesterday but can’t get into the accommodation portal as it says password not recognised.
Is that what happened to you guys?
Reply 15
Original post by lumpy-chalkboard
I firmed my offer yesterday but can’t get into the accommodation portal as it says password not recognised.
Is that what happened to you guys?

wait two days then put only ur username in (the number student id number) and then press the reset password button.
Original post by pernam
wait two days then put only ur username in (the number student id number) and then press the reset password button.

Thank you
Ive been wanting to secure a room at SSA but they haven’t showed up on my portal since they opened it(I’ve been checking everyday). Is there any reason why? Does anyone think they will be releasing more rooms soon or should I book another accommodation?
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous #1
Ive been wanting to secure a room at SSA but they haven’t showed up on my portal since they opened it(I’ve been checking everyday). Is there any reason why? Does anyone think they will be releasing more rooms soon or should I book another accommodation?
I had the same problem! I was on the accommodation portal and no rooms for SSA were coming up, but literally randomly at like 9pm yesterday they put on 5 rooms on level 4. Honestly keep checking whenever you can! Im sure they are still releasing them periodically
Heyy
for anyone whose booked SSA drop ur instas
I wanna find out who my flatmates are:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest