The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL neuroscience and psychology 2024

Hey!! just wanted to start this thread for anyone who’s applied/got an offer for neuroscience/psych at kings and is looking to study there next year :smile:

Scroll to see replies

hellooo just received my offer, r u studying there next year?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey!! just wanted to start this thread for anyone who’s applied/got an offer for neuroscience/psych at kings and is looking to study there next year :smile:
Hey! I've got an offer for that course. What accommodation is closest to denmark hill campus but not too far from central london? and how many times a week do you have to go to campus?
Reply 3
Original post by bleepblop27
hellooo just received my offer, r u studying there next year?

hey yes i’m hoping too! just slightly stressed about living in london 😭😭
hey yes i’m hoping too! just slightly stressed about living in london 😭😭
ahh me too im in oxford so its not too far but completely different culture! im a homebody so worried about the lonliness too 😭
got an offer early feb but im not sure if im going to firm it j yet - kcl's tuition fees for intl students are so expensive and london living fees in general as well ughhhhh
Reply 6
hi!! i got my offer early feb!! a little intimidated by the idea of living in london and the costs, but excited!!
Reply 7
Original post by ifraaa_
hi!! i got my offer early feb!! a little intimidated by the idea of living in london and the costs, but excited!!

ahh exciting!! I feel like they’ve been quite early with offers this year :smile:. Any idea what halls you might stay in
Reply 8
ahh exciting!! I feel like they’ve been quite early with offers this year :smile:. Any idea what halls you might stay in
i don’t qualify for the kaas accommodation and my maintenance loan will be low, so i’ll probably go for wolfson house because it’s one of the cheapest 😭 but judging by the pictures it looks okay so i think it’ll be fine!!
Reply 9
hi guys! got an offer for psych with a placement year and i’m going to firm (just waiting for my insurance option to get back to me) but does anyone know what the offer holder days are like? some of my friends going to other unis said they are like team building days to get to know people on the course but others it was like an open day but just for offer holders. :smile:)
Is anyone going to the offer holder day for this course on the 24th April?
Reply 11
Original post by fayebeth
Is anyone going to the offer holder day for this course on the 24th April?
i want to if it’s like a look around sort of thing but not if it’s all team building stuff yk. but i can’t see on the website/any emails about what the day consists of
Reply 12
Original post by samarxali
Hey! I've got an offer for that course. What accommodation is closest to denmark hill campus but not too far from central london? and how many times a week do you have to go to campus?
Hey guys, Mihali here. Just got my offer for Neuroscience and Psychology with year abroad. Wanted to extend an olive branch to anyone looking to make contact before we meet in September. I'm 19 turning 20 in June, I'm a musician who loves climbing and clubbing on the weekend and a hike during the holidays. Please don't hesitate to hmu!
Reply 13
Original post by pernam
i want to if it’s like a look around sort of thing but not if it’s all team building stuff yk. but i can’t see on the website/any emails about what the day consists of
I'm going to the Offer Holders event on the 27th! I'd say definitely go and check it out. After all its where you'll be spending the majority of the next few years!
Reply 14
Heyy is anyone going for offer holders day Denmark Hill campus 27th March?
Original post by Mihali_
Heyy is anyone going for offer holders day Denmark Hill campus 27th March?

I haven’t seen the one on the 27th March, do you have the link?

Hiya guys!!! :smile: anyone planning to go to the offer holder day on the 24th???
Original post by pernam
hi guys! got an offer for psych with a placement year and i’m going to firm (just waiting for my insurance option to get back to me) but does anyone know what the offer holder days are like? some of my friends going to other unis said they are like team building days to get to know people on the course but others it was like an open day but just for offer holders. :smile:)

OMG FINALLY ANOTHER PERSON DOING THE PLACEMENT YEAR!! I'm also waiting on my insurance too!! :smile: so glad there's another person doing it!
Reply 18
Original post by Grascat69
OMG FINALLY ANOTHER PERSON DOING THE PLACEMENT YEAR!! I'm also waiting on my insurance too!! :smile: so glad there's another person doing it!

AHHHHH!!! congrats which uni are u hoping to put for ur insurance?! :smile:)
Original post by pernam
AHHHHH!!! congrats which uni are u hoping to put for ur insurance?! :smile:)

Was going to be st andrews but they rejected me :frown: ended up picking Leeds instead

Quick Reply

Latest