The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Offer Holders 2024- Accommodation

Hey, has anyone decided on accommodation yet? I'm unsure as to which one is best in terms of maintenance and proximity to the Strand
Original post by motunnss
Hey, has anyone decided on accommodation yet? I'm unsure as to which one is best in terms of maintenance and proximity to the Strand

Hey, I went for Great Dover Street and I'm also at the Strand Campus! I wanted Stamford Street originally but it filled up quite fast, and honestly now I'm really happy with my choice. It has great facilities, not too expensive and is super accessible by tube and walking!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I went for Great Dover Street and I'm also at the Strand Campus! I wanted Stamford Street originally but it filled up quite fast, and honestly now I'm really happy with my choice. It has great facilities, not too expensive and is super accessible by tube and walking!

Is it completely unavailable then?? Im still waiting for my UCL offer but I'm planing on firming KCL and applying for Stamford street apartments? I really wanted to go to this one bc it has ensuite KAAS and accessible rooms!
Firmed KCL and tried to book Stamford Street earlier but it’s full. No availability at Dover St or Hayloft so I just booked Julian Markham. Does anyone know if more rooms will open up in the other places? Tbh, I’m quite excited about Julian Markham but fancied living walking distance to the Strand Campus if possible.

Quick Reply

Latest