The Student Room Group

MSc Finance and MSc Accounting and Finance at ICL

Hello All!
I hope you all are well.
I actually wanted to ask about the MSc Finance and MSc Finance and Accounting program at Imperial College London.
I want to pursue Investment banking so which of the two do you guys think would be more suitable?
Also, I feel that MSc Finance is quite quantitative and is harder to get into and as per its details, it generally includes people who want to pursue investment banking.
So like will it be okay if I apply to MSc F/A with the same career aspirations or should I change it to something else?

Thank you in Advance!!!!
Original post by mahahaider
Hello All!
I hope you all are well.
I actually wanted to ask about the MSc Finance and MSc Finance and Accounting program at Imperial College London.
I want to pursue Investment banking so which of the two do you guys think would be more suitable?
Also, I feel that MSc Finance is quite quantitative and is harder to get into and as per its details, it generally includes people who want to pursue investment banking.
So like will it be okay if I apply to MSc F/A with the same career aspirations or should I change it to something else?

Thank you in Advance!!!!

Hello Mah,
I applied for an MSc Finance with an accounting background. However, ICBS recruiters changed it and offered me an MSc Finance and Accounting instead. I have a Kira interview scheduled on Thursday.
Reply 2
Original post by EH/ACT/17/0083
Hello Mah,
I applied for an MSc Finance with an accounting background. However, ICBS recruiters changed it and offered me an MSc Finance and Accounting instead. I have a Kira interview scheduled on Thursday.

Hi please let me know how your interview goes? May I ask when did you apply and when did you got your interview?
Reply 3
Hello Mah,

Hi, I am new to this platform. Is there any way we connect? I would like to discuss Imperial F&A course with you. We are in the exact same boat!!!
Original post by pjparam123
Hi please let me know how your interview goes? May I ask when did you apply and when did you got your interview?

I applied 3 weeks ago. I guess the interview is part of the application process. Or probably, I have passed the first stage.
Original post by pjparam123
Hi, I am new to this platform. Is there any way we connect? I would like to discuss Imperial F&A course with you. We are in the exact same boat!!!

Hi PJ
We could connect on WhatsApp +233 20 038 7693.
Reply 6
Hi PJ

I don't know whether my message has reached you or not. If haven't please drop me a text at +91 8003104336
(edited 6 months ago)

Hi PJ

Hey! I've applied to the same programme. Any response for your application?
Original post by mahahaider
Hello All!
I hope you all are well.

Thank you in Advance!!!!

Hey! Did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending