The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Postgraduate Applicants 2020/2021

Any 1 else sent off their application ?
I’ve applied for an MRes, hopefully I can get in !!
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sent off my application for an Engineering MSc in the first week of November with all my references sorted. Fingers crossed. Not sure if the reply will come before or after the stipulated 6-8 weeks
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
I sent mine off on the 8th of November and the 6-8 week email came on the 11th. It was really quick surprisingly. Perhaps it varies depending on the department ?
(edited 4 years ago)
Just got an offer !!!!! Over the moon !!!
Reply 4
Original post by Medhopeful2020
Just got an offer !!!!! Over the moon !!!

So, 10 days from fully complete to offer? That's fast
IKR I’m completely shocked !!!
Reply 6
IKR I’m completely shocked !!!

Could I ask which MRes you are taking? Or the department you applied for
Original post by JenC2020
Could I ask which MRes you are taking? Or the department you applied for

Sure I applied for MRes in Medical robotics and image-guided intervention which is in the faculty of medicine / department of surgery & cancer
Reply 8
Sure I applied for MRes in Medical robotics and image-guided intervention which is in the faculty of medicine / department of surgery & cancer

Cool. Did your offer come via email, Imperial Gateway or some other method?
They emailed it and imperial gateway updated 879934EB-C6B0-4932-9488-FE1027458303.jpg.jpeg
They emailed it and imperial gateway updated 879934EB-C6B0-4932-9488-FE1027458303.jpg.jpeg

I'll keep checking my email I guess. Fingers crossed. :smile:
Good luck, I hope you get a response soon !
Reply 12
I completed my application on 17-10 and received the email conformation of 6-8 weeks on 18-10. I didn't receive an interview invitation yet! I applied for Business Analytics
(edited 4 years ago)
Yep, here. I applied for MSc Mathematics and Finance which I heard is quite hard to get admission... just a try.
I applied early and received my CID on Oct 7th and no further contact. now almost 7 weeks!
I wonder if long processing time usually means good results and the College will reply fast if you are rejected, or not... any advice? :smile: anxious
(edited 4 years ago)
I applied for MSc Taxonomy Biodiversity and Evolution and got my CID on Nov 14th, last year they got 50 applicants and 33 offers so fingers crossed
Reply 15
Has anyone who applied for a Management related MSc (Mainly Economics & Strategy For Business) heard anything back yet? I did my interview on the 4th of November.
Hi ya! I’m applying for MSc General Structural Engineering. My application and references were done 30-10-19, but haven’t heard from it since then. How should the status show on gateway? Mine just shows “complete” and I’m not sure if I’m check at the right place.
Original post by louisliu98
Hi ya! I’m applying for MSc General Structural Engineering. My application and references were done 30-10-19, but haven’t heard from it since then. How should the status show on gateway? Mine just shows “complete” and I’m not sure if I’m check at the right place.

If it says complete, they should be looking at it. If they give you an offer, it will change to 'Conditional'
Reply 18
Has anyone who applied for a Management related MSc (Mainly Economics & Strategy For Business) heard anything back yet? I did my interview on the 4th of November.
Has anyone here with a UK undergraduate degree write GMAT/GRE for their masters applications? And what was your UG degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending