The Student Room Group

How do I become financially successful with bad grades?

I don't have a good academic record till undergrad. I have a postgraduation too. Are grades necessary to get rich and successful in life?
Original post by masala_peanuts
I don't have a good academic record till undergrad. I have a postgraduation too. Are grades necessary to get rich and successful in life?

very stupid question. there's lots of millionaires and billionaires out there that failed in school and obviously succeeded, grades dont determine anything.... its your passion, drive, motivation and work ethic that does
Original post by B7861
very stupid question. there's lots of millionaires and billionaires out there that failed in school and obviously succeeded, grades dont determine anything.... its your passion, drive, motivation and work ethic that does

I'm sorry to say that's a very rude reply. Remove the first three words and your answer is so much better.
Reply 3
Think Alan Sugar, selling aerials out the back of a van
^ and Richard Branson...
Original post by _Boomerang
I'm sorry to say that's a very rude reply. Remove the first three words and your answer is so much better.

well im not sorry and ill say what I want
Reply 6
Original post by masala_peanuts

Absolutely not. All good grades show is that you are good at sitting exams. If you want to be truly rich, then start up your own business.

But for me, life isn't about being rich. It is about being happy. The key to being happy is having enough to cover your bases, shelter, food, water, heat plus a little extras but most importantly, being connected. Being connected to family, friends, the environment and life in general. Without the later, you can have all the money in the world but you will be miserable as sin.
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending