The Student Room Group

DSA assessment in two days! can I ask for this?

Hi everyone :smile:

I have a DSA study needs assessment in two days time for my severe depression I suffer with. I have no idea what to expect but I have made a list of everything that will be helpful for me to cope better with my depression. I am not sure how much you can ask for? At the same time I don't want to feel like I am being greedy but everything I included I genuinely do need in regards to my mental health.

I included "pay for taxi when coming home", I revise alot better at university than at home because the environment helps more with my depression but I live far away from uni and my journey is 1 hour 30 minutes altogether and I have a curfew and have to be back at a certain time since my parents dont want me walking home from the train station to my home as its dangerous too late, if i took a taxi they would be okay with it. Are dsa able to pay for my taxi trips some days that I wish to stay at uni longer?
hello, am sorry to hear about the severe depression that you face. I know life can be sometimes hard but despite everything you will be able to cope. Incase, you need assignment help you can reach out to me, will be willing to help.

Quick Reply

Latest