The Student Room Group

The Official Psychology Applicants for 2024 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi, has anyone applied for Edge Hill, Uni of Chester, Manchester Met, Leeds Trinity or LJMU?
Reply 21
Hi, has anyone received offer from Bath?
Original post by mangobb

I know of 2 people that have
official cambridge reject :smile:
Original post by annabelolivia

I'm sorry to hear that, but not the end of the world by any means! You will do great things wherever you go if you put your mind at it
Reply 25
Just got an offer for UCL Psychology and Language sciences!!
Hey - if anyone is considering Bournemouth University (BU) for Psychology, we had a student recently film a Day in the life video, which you can check out on our Instagram & TikTok channels :smile:

If anyone has any questions about studying Psychology at BU, I'm here to help!
Reply 27
Original post by annabelolivia

It’s okay girl. I got rejected from my dream uni too. I worked hard day and night for the past 2 years to make my dream come true but well ig it just wasn’t supposed to happen. Cried the entire day when I received the rejection. I’m still not okay but i’m happy to receive an offer from the other unis i applied to. Learning to celebrate my other wins :’)
Sending you a hug!
Reply 28
Original post by debby66
Just got an offer for UCL Psychology and Language sciences!!

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your predicted grades and when did you submit UCAS? Thank you!!
Reply 29
Original post by mangobb
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your predicted grades and when did you submit UCAS? Thank you!!

I submitted my ucas November 16th and my predicted grades were A*AA in Eng Lit, Chemistry and Film Studies - respectively. UCL is my firm as the course is an integrated masters so im so happy omg :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by mangobb

Yes I got one for psychology!
Reply 31
Original post by Riah2002
Yes I got one for psychology!

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing your predicted grades and when did you submit UCAS? Thanks a lot!!
Reply 32
Original post by debby66
I submitted my ucas November 16th and my predicted grades were A*AA in Eng Lit, Chemistry and Film Studies - respectively. UCL is my firm as the course is an integrated masters so im so happy omg :smile:

So happy for you!
Reply 33
Original post by Scotland Yard

The Official Psychology Applicants for 2024 Entry Thread!

Hello everyone :party:

This is a space for Psychology applicants to meet, ask and chat with other applicants! :biggrin: If you want to, please introduce yourself, here are some questions to help you:

~Why do you want to study Psychology?
~Which universities are you thinking of applying?
~What A-Levels are you taking and what are your predicted grades?
~How are you feeling about starting university?
~Favourite song? :tongue:

You can find the directory for all university and course threads in the Student Room here.

Wish everyone the best of luck, and rock on! :thrasher::goodluck:

HI!
-I want to study psychology because it is my favourite subject and the one I think I am the best at :smile:. But also I love learning about the different conflicting theories within psychology and debating how/why behaviour is caused.
-I have applied to York, Bath, Warwick, Loughborough and Greenwich
-Subjects and predicted grades: Psych- A* , English- A , History- A
-I am feeling nervous about starting university but also excited for the independence :smile:
-Favourite song on repeat at the moment is Cherry by Harry Styles
Reply 34
Original post by mangobb
May I know if anyone has received offers already? Which uni? Thanks!

I have got 4/5 offers- from York, Warwick, Greenwich and Loughborough 🙂 Good luck, what about you!
Reply 35
Original post by mangobb

My application has been acknowledged but they are doing equal consideration for my application so just waiting now :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by amber.05!
I have got 4/5 offers- from York, Warwick, Greenwich and Loughborough 🙂 Good luck, what about you!

Congrats! I've only received 1/5 offer from Warwick so far
Reply 37
Original post by amber.05!
My application has been acknowledged but they are doing equal consideration for my application so just waiting now :smile:

Good luck to you! 🙂 Wish we will hear good news soon!
Original post by mangobb
May I know if anyone has received offers already? Which uni? Thanks!

I've had 3 offers from Farnborough, Reading and Royal Holloway and 1 rejection from Southampton, reason being my academic profile wasn't sufficient. Still waiting on Leeds.
Just received offers from Warwick and Surrey in the past week 🎉

Quick Reply

Latest