The Student Room Group

UoL Intercollegiate/ UCL Accomodation Swap

I have a catered single en-suite room at Garden Halls(UoL intercollegiate) . I'm looking for a non-catered en-suite room that's within a 40 minute walkfrom the UCL Bloomsbury Campus. Preferably Handel Mansion or Astor. If you are willing to swap pls pm ASAP!!!!!
Reply 1
I have a Standard Single Plus at Eleanor Rosa (264 p/w), self-catered, 50 weeks. I will like to swap for something closer to the main UCL campus, I am willing to pay the difference.
Reply 2
Original post by naiola
I have a catered single en-suite room at Garden Halls(UoL intercollegiate) . I'm looking for a non-catered en-suite room that's within a 40 minute walkfrom the UCL Bloomsbury Campus. Preferably Handel Mansion or Astor. If you are willing to swap pls pm ASAP!!!!!

Hi I have single en-suite self catered at James Lighthill 267p/w.. are you interested to swap?thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Londonaise
Hi I have single en-suite self catered at James Lighthill 267p/w.. are you interested to swap?thanks

Hiii is this still available I’m desperate to take it on, I have a single en suite self catered at Goldsmid House for 254£ a week :smile:
I have a Stapleton house single ensuite room (UCL) for 50 weeks, £275, and I’m looking for someone to take over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending