The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accommodation Swap 2023/24

Hi! I have a standard superior offer at Garden Hall. I'm looking to swap with a self-catered single room at Astor College or Campbell House.

Scroll to see replies

Hiiii, I’m looking to takeover any garden halls/international/Connaught halls accommodation? If ur interested, please reply
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Yo. I have been offered an En-suite Single Room at One Pool Street.
The contract is due to start on 23/09/2023
The contract will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees are £281.96
If anyone doesn't know the area, the olympics were held there so you can do loads of sports especially swimming. The halls are also new.
Unfortunately I can’t afford the travel fare. If anyone would be willing to swap anywhere close to UCL main campus - within 30 minute walk hmu.

Thanks
Just got offered place in St Pancras Way for a single en-suite room and wanting to swap for a single en-suite or no en-suite room in Astor college or an en-suite room in John Adams hall due to medical reasons. if anyone wants to swap let me know [email protected] rent is £312.47 PW at St Pancras way.
Hi, I have an offer at College Hall for an ensuite. The rooms are bigger than usual, 14sqmeters, and it's close to campus. I'm looking to swap with anyone at Connaught with an ensuite offer.
My rent is £332.43 PW
Original post by firinsutlac
Hi, I have an offer at College Hall for an ensuite. The rooms are bigger than usual, 14sqmeters, and it's close to campus. I'm looking to swap with anyone at Connaught with an ensuite offer.
My rent is £332.43 PW

or international hall!!!
Reply 6
My daughter received an offer for ensuite at College Hall--her first choice was Connaught. Any reason more people seem to want to be in Connaught? I don't think she's going to worry about trying to swap but she's wondering why people seem to want to be in Connaught instead. Thanks!
Original post by brook mill
My daughter received an offer for ensuite at College Hall--her first choice was Connaught. Any reason more people seem to want to be in Connaught? I don't think she's going to worry about trying to swap but she's wondering why people seem to want to be in Connaught instead. Thanks!

Hey, I wanted to change it as Connaught seems a bit more social and the common room seems a bit better. College's rooms are significantly bigger and better though, so it's a trade. Connaught is also possibly closer to campus, though I'm not sure (they are both super close so not much of a problem).
Original post by magnkdd
Hi! I have a standard superior offer at Garden Hall. I'm looking to swap with a self-catered single room at Astor College or Campbell House.

hey, would you be interested in a large single, self-catered and non-ensuite at arthur tattersall?

i’m looking to swap with astor, ian baker, john adams, garden halls, or campbell house east. self catered and non-ensuite, any room size.

update: i managed to successfully swap my room through ucl accoms.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Sabzinooooo
Hiiii, I’m looking to takeover any garden halls/international/Connaught halls accommodation? If ur interested, please reply

hey, any reason why college hall is left out of the selection? just wondering
Reply 10
Hey I've been offered a single room at Langton Close and looking to swap for a small single room at Astor college ideally but open to others.
Reply 11
Hi guys I have an en suite at John dogsons house would like to swap to a single non en-suite that's close to the uni
Reply 12
Hey everyone! I’ve been offered an en suite single room at James Lighthill House which is self catered. I am looking to swap with someone at Ian Baker house or Ramsay Hall as I am still under 18 and only allowed to pick from these. I would like to swap to any other single room (preferably en suite) If anyone is interested please lmk!! Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
hey, any reason why college hall is left out of the selection? just wondering

Spoiler

Got an offer for a single-room non-ensuite place at Ramsay Hall but looking to swap with someone who has a single-room non-ensuite offer from Ifor Evans Hall (DM if you want to swap)
Reply 15
I currently hold an offer for a ensuite single room, non catered, at St. Pancras Way. Weekly fees of £312.41 and contract length of 39 weeks due to start on 23/09/2023. I'm an international student so would be looking to swap for an ensuite room closer to campus, preferably Astor College or Garden Halls. DM me if interested.
Reply 16
Original post by mimposnd
Yo. I have been offered an En-suite Single Room at One Pool Street.
The contract is due to start on 23/09/2023
The contract will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees are £281.96
If anyone doesn't know the area, the olympics were held there so you can do loads of sports especially swimming. The halls are also new.
Unfortunately I can’t afford the travel fare. If anyone would be willing to swap anywhere close to UCL main campus - within 30 minute walk hmu.

Thanks

Hi. My course is based at UCL East and I'm willing to swap. What's the procedure of swapping?
Reply 17
All those with accommodation offers have you got unconditional or confirmed ( already have grades) course offers? Wondering how you have accommodation already ?
(edited 8 months ago)
Does anyone know if swapping between a UCL and a UoL-managed hall (obtained through UCL quota) is allowed?
(The UoL hall in question is Eleanor Rosa House)
I have a silver enuite plus in IQ Highbury accommodation. 338 pounds per week, from 9/1/2023 to 8/31/2024.If you need,please contact me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending