The Student Room Group

Looking for a London Accomodation

Looking for London UNI accommodation. Intercollegiate / UoL Halls, anyone that has reply back or PM with contact information, I can't PM as I have a new account.

Requirements :
- Preferably under ~£250 pw
- Ensuite / Shared bathroom (will only accept a shared bathroom if the location is close to central london).
- Close to UCL / CUoL

Please let me know!
(edited 7 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

I have a room at private halls at the IQ Arcade on Holloway road. It is about a 20 min bud from UCL. It’s only £247 a week, and has a shared bathroom. If you go on the website it is the copper room. I’m deferring a year so need someone to take over the tenancy in order to leave the contract.
Please reach out as soon as possible if interested :smile:
Original post by laurenceliboro
Looking for London UNI accommodation. Intercollegiate / UoL Halls, anyone that has reply back or PM with contact information, I can't PM as I have a new account.

Requirements :
- Ensuite / Shared bathroom
- Close to UCL / CUoL

Please let me know!
i have one for 319pw ensuite 3 min walk from king's cross station give me your contact details if youre interested!
Reply 3
Looking for a replacement of my UOL tenancy in Handel Mansions!
(Honestly quite heartbroken given its location, price, and room size– but just got an offer from Goodenough College)

Fantastic location in Russel Square, and walkable/ very close to most unis. Large single shared with a room size of 14-18 sq m and double bed, £272.93/week only! You'll only be sharing the kitchen (with your own washing machine) and toilet with 2 others. 50 weeks contract.

*Check if you're eligible, need to have a UOL account

link: https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions/large-single-shared

Requirements :
- Ensuite / Shared bathroom (will only accept a shared bathroom if the location is close to central london).
- Close to UCL / CUoL

Please let me know!

Hello, I have a Bronze Studio in Sterling Court (Wembley) that I need someone to have. Let me know if your interested. My number is +44 7950 991778.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by katielhyy
(Honestly quite heartbroken given its location, price, and room size– but just got an offer from Goodenough College)

Fantastic location in Russel Square, and walkable/ very close to most unis. Large single shared with a room size of 14-18 sq m and double bed, £272.93/week only! You'll only be sharing the kitchen (with your own washing machine) and toilet with 2 others. 50 weeks contract.

Hey if this is still available PM me with contact information please!
Reply 6
I have a room in UoL International Hall and I'm looking for a person who wants to take over my room!!

Requirements :
- Close to UCL / CUoL

Please let me know!

Hi
I'm looking for someone to takeover my single room with shared Bathroom at International Hall near bloomsbury and russel square. It's catered, £38.09 daily rate for 40 weeks.
Please message me if you're interested.
Reply 8

Requirements :
- Close to UCL / CUoL

Please let me know!

Hello!

I am looking for someone that can take over my tenancy at Bonham Carter House for £240pw. It is a Medium single shared room that is really close to UCL.
Reply 9

Requirements :
- Close to UCL / CUoL

Please let me know!

Hi Laurence!

I am giving up my contract in London. It is a bronze room in IQ Arcade (Holloway road) 235 GBP weekly, all bills included. Let me know if you are interested.

Contact number: +44 07514272987
Reply 10
Hi, I have a en-suite room, shared kitchen, available walking distance to Archway station (Zone 2) and many local amenities. It's in a postgrad student house but available for any students to enquire. The current tenancy is until 30th September but you would be signing a new contract so this could change. The rent is £975PCM (£225PW) all bills included. Rent is due 1st of every month. 12 months contract with 6 months break clause. Available as early as 28th October.
Original post by katielhyy

hey i’m interested in this, please let me know if it’s still available!
Original post by cedabuid
Hi Laurence!

I am giving up my contract in London. It is a bronze room in IQ Arcade (Holloway road) 235 GBP weekly, all bills included. Let me know if you are interested.

Contact number: +44 07514272987

hi there, is it an en-suite room or shared bathroom?
Original post by Mirin238
Hello!

I am looking for someone that can take over my tenancy at Bonham Carter House for £240pw. It is a Medium single shared room that is really close to UCL.

Hi:smile:
I am interested in taking over your tenancy from January to July! Let me know if that works out for you x
Reply 14
Original post by dhfuefnoefioefj
hi there, is it an en-suite room or shared bathroom?

Hi! it is a shared bathroom. But people are really clean and nice.
Original post by dhfuefnoefioefj
hey i’m interested in this, please let me know if it’s still available!

I have a place in Hoxton that I am looking for someone to take over it has an ensuite if you're intrested?
Looking for a replacement for my place at Ramsay Hall! It is a single room shared bathroom. Price is at £258.65 a week. Catering is included (breakfast and dinner on weekdays and brunch on weekends) which is a great save on money knowing London’a cost of living haha. Replacement student must be an undergraduate UCL student. Tenancy can be taken over in November (exact date negotiable). If interested please message me on whatsapp
Original post by GrandFeldaHouse
Looking for a replacement for my place at Ramsay Hall! It is a single room shared bathroom. Price is at £258.65 a week. Catering is included (breakfast and dinner on weekdays and brunch on weekends) which is a great save on money knowing London’a cost of living haha. Replacement student must be an undergraduate UCL student. Tenancy can be taken over in November (exact date negotiable). If interested please message me on whatsapp

Hi! I am interested in taking over your tenancy ! send me a message x
Original post by ih3155
I have a room in UoL International Hall and I'm looking for a person who wants to take over my room!!

I’m interested. Are you looking to swap accommodation?
Original post by Blake-Watkins
I have a place in Hoxton that I am looking for someone to take over it has an ensuite if you're intrested?

hi, yes i am, how much is the rent?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending