The Student Room Group

GSK Undergraduate Industrial Placement Year 2024-2025

Hi ive passed the World of GSK online assessment, just wondering for anyone else applying if they've gotten any updates/emails on the written assessment?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by xxe160yc
Hi ive passed the World of GSK online assessment, just wondering for anyone else applying if they've gotten any updates/emails on the written assessment?

Hey! I have to do the written test. have you done it yet?
Reply 2
Original post by CRYSTALND

Hey, I did the written test for 4 applications. It was pretty straightforward. Do you know when will we hear back from them ?
Which placements have you applied for?
Reply 3
(Original post by TW30)Hey, I did the written test for 4 applications. It was pretty straightforward. Do you know when will we hear back from them ?

HEY! I only applied to the biological sciences placement. I am doing the test today but I assume it will take some time because they will actually read the answers. let me know if you hear from them.
Reply 4

No, I haven't received an email for it yet, but I've gotten an email a few days ago saying they'll send a link for the written application? When did you receive yours? I'm also applying for placements in biological sciences
Reply 5
No, I haven't received an email for it yet, but I've gotten an email a few days ago saying they'll send a link for the written application? When did you receive yours? I'm also applying for placements in biological sciences

I received the written test link night they sent the email saying that I have progressed to the next round. You should hear from them soon.
Original post by TW30
Hey, I did the written test for 4 applications. It was pretty straightforward. Do you know when will we hear back from them ?

Did you get several written assessments with different questions for the different placements you applied for? If so was this emailed all around the same time? I’ve only received one and I might end up emailing them if they forgot.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Did you get several written assessments with different questions for the different placements you applied for? If so was this emailed all around the same time? I’ve only received one and I might end up emailing them if they forgot.

Yes, there are different questions for each placement and I received one for each placement I applied for. They were not emailed around the same time, some a bit later than others. The email is most probably automated so you should receive them soon. Good luck !
Original post by TW30

Hey, was your written assessment on HireVue? Mine seems to be a virtual interview where questions pop and we have 30s to prepare and 3 mins to answer. This is what I gathered from the video on HireVue GSK linked in the email
Reply 9
Hey, was your written assessment on HireVue? Mine seems to be a virtual interview where questions pop and we have 30s to prepare and 3 mins to answer. This is what I gathered from the video on HireVue GSK linked in the email

Yes, it was but I had to only answer a few questions in writing. I didn't have any virtual interviews. Which placement have you applied for? Have you reached the stage after the written interview?
Reply 10
Has anyone heard back from them about the results of the written interview stage?
Original post by TW30
Has anyone heard back from them about the results of the written interview stage?

I've done two - but no they haven't got back to me yet. I think it'll be early Oct
Reply 12

hi from what ive gathered mine seems to be the same format as your one, or at least the email i received makes it out to be like that. I applied to the IVIVT placement. Did you complete it and was it an online hirevue interview or was it questions that required a written response?
After completing the written assessment I've got a label on my application with a green interview icon. is it to confirm they have received your written assessment questions?
Reply 14
Original post by Spelunker
After completing the written assessment I've got a label on my application with a green interview icon. is it to confirm they have received your written assessment questions?

Yes. I got a mail that the last date to do written assessment is 8th October. We should probably hear back from them soon.

Hi, do you have any advice for passing the World of GSK online assessment and the written assessment? E.g. are there any useful materials online for prep?
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi, do you have any advice for passing the World of GSK online assessment and the written assessment? E.g. are there any useful materials online for prep?

you can complete the modules on GSK connectr they are really helpful and made by them for applying
hey guys - if anyone can give me tips on gsk's online assessment that would be much appreciated - from a very stressed secnd year
Reply 18
Original post by pinkcatepillar2
hey guys - if anyone can give me tips on gsk's online assessment that would be much appreciated - from a very stressed secnd year

Hi, the test is actually quite chill. Just know the company values well and tailor ur responses to match those values.
Reply 19
Hi, the test is actually quite chill. Just know the company values well and tailor ur responses to match those values.

Any response from them yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending