The Student Room Group

extreme anxiety about uni

hi everyone,

does anyone have any advice to help me please? i’m moving to york st john on saturday and i’ve had extreme anxiety all week about it. my heart is constantly pounding and my eyes are swollen because i’ve been crying so much. i really want to give uni a go! but i’m doubting that i can do it. please either pass over some advice or please can you give me some encouragement! i’ve got a doctors appointment today about it
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
hi everyone,

does anyone have any advice to help me please? i’m moving to york st john on saturday and i’ve had extreme anxiety all week about it. my heart is constantly pounding and my eyes are swollen because i’ve been crying so much. i really want to give uni a go! but i’m doubting that i can do it. please either pass over some advice or please can you give me some encouragement! i’ve got a doctors appointment today about it

Hi, there! I hope you're doing okay.

You're going to commence a new adventure in your life and I'm hopeful that it will be a great one as you'll have the opportunity to interact with people from various regions, make new friends, explore York and so on. And let me tell you York is a very nice city. You'll love it. So, don't worry. Everything will be fine. Good luck! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest