The Student Room Group

Ulip 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilovestarwars_g
Update: I’ve been offered an interview and it’s on Monday 27th for International Politics, can’t wait!

how did your interview go?
Original post by erin11
how did your interview go?

Alright, I wish I knew what they thought of me lmao, guess I’ll find out if they give me an offer
Alright, I wish I knew what they thought of me lmao, guess I’ll find out if they give me an offer

Im sure it was better than you think, rooting for you 🙂
Hello everyone!

I am currently a Y13 in the UK studying French, Politics and History A-Levels.
I have sent my application off to UCAS over a week ago and got an offer from ULIP in less than two hours, I was shocked!

I was just wondering if anyone has done their interview recently and how long it took to find out if you have an offer? I’m looking to study French with International Relations at ULIP and I have an interview in two weeks!

Thank you 😊
Emma
Original post by Emma_Atkinson
Hello everyone!

I am currently a Y13 in the UK studying French, Politics and History A-Levels.
I have sent my application off to UCAS over a week ago and got an offer from ULIP in less than two hours, I was shocked!

I was just wondering if anyone has done their interview recently and how long it took to find out if you have an offer? I’m looking to study French with International Relations at ULIP and I have an interview in two weeks!

Thank you 😊
Emma

congrats!! I also do Politics History and French, you're the only other person Ive come across that's doing the same A levels as me 🤣
Original post by erin11
congrats!! I also do Politics History and French, you're the only other person Ive come across that's doing the same A levels as me 🤣

Haha 😂 I’ve never met anyone that does the exact same ones as me it’s very rare!

Are you applying to ULIP this year and if so what course? 🙂
I want to study French with International Relations 😎
Haha 😂 I’ve never met anyone that does the exact same ones as me it’s very rare!

Are you applying to ULIP this year and if so what course? 🙂
I want to study French with International Relations 😎

Yep, Im applying to ULIP for international politics with French but very nearly chose French with international relations. Im sending off my application on Friday so hopefully we'll both get to ULIP 😀
Original post by erin11
Yep, Im applying to ULIP for international politics with French but very nearly chose French with international relations. Im sending off my application on Friday so hopefully we'll both get to ULIP 😀

Cool! I hope so too!
What other universities are you thinking of applying too? I have also applied to Durham, St Andrews, Liverpool and Manchester Met 🙂
I received an unconditional offer from ULIP to read International Politics and it will be my firm or insurance for sure! I am so excited!
Original post by Lola_From_USA
I received an unconditional offer from ULIP to read International Politics and it will be my firm or insurance for sure! I am so excited!

congratulations!!
Cool! I hope so too!
What other universities are you thinking of applying too? I have also applied to Durham, St Andrews, Liverpool and Manchester Met 🙂

I am also hoping to apply to Sheffield, Manchester, Bath and KCL :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by erin11
I am also hoping to apply to Sheffield, Manchester, Bath and KCL :smile:

cool! 😎
Original post by Lola_From_USA

Wow that’s amazing! Congratulations!! 🥳🥳
received my invite to interview this afternoon, i only sent my ucas off this morning!! i’ve booked my interview for 18th december!
Original post by erin11
received my invite to interview this afternoon, i only sent my ucas off this morning!! i’ve booked my interview for 18th december!

that’s amazing!! congratulations 🥳
that’s amazing!! congratulations 🥳

thank you!!!
Original post by erin11
Im sure it was better than you think, rooting for you 🙂

Got my place today! Offer came through for BA in International Politics, exactly a week after my interview
Got my place today! Offer came through for BA in International Politics, exactly a week after my interview

That's fab news, so pleased for you!! ❤️
Just curious, anyone that got an offer, are you firming ULIP and if so what are you doing accommodation-wise? I was hoping for flat sharing personally, but totally unsure! I’ve tried adding the Facebook group ULIP prospective students, no reply as of yet.
If anyone wants to make a group chat to discuss my Instagram is Grace.Whtt

All the best :smile:
Just curious, anyone that got an offer, are you firming ULIP and if so what are you doing accommodation-wise? I was hoping for flat sharing personally, but totally unsure! I’ve tried adding the Facebook group ULIP prospective students, no reply as of yet.
If anyone wants to make a group chat to discuss my Instagram is Grace.Whtt

All the best :smile:

If I firm my ULIP offer, I want to get a tiny studio apartment within walking distance, preferably something in the 7th, 6th, 8th or 15th arrondissements… BUT the Paris Olympics will make this sooooo hard!!! The Olympics are over on 11 July 2024 but the Paralympics go until 8 September and ULIP Freshers Week will start around 16 September 2024, but many visitors are staying AFTER the Olympics for a few months so that it will suck up every Air BNB. Just hoping for a housing miracle, really. My heart is set on a studio for my first year, perhaps a flat share in my second year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending