The Student Room Group

Gcse coursework

What happens after my teacher scans and prints my coursework?
Original post by benino
What happens after my teacher scans and prints my coursework?

What do you mean? Do you mean will it be sent to the exam board, will the teacher mark it? Or do you mean something else?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
What do you mean? Do you mean will it be sent to the exam board, will the teacher mark it? Or do you mean something else?

I am not sure but my teacher said she scanned and marked my coursework
Original post by benino
I am not sure but my teacher said she scanned and marked my coursework

She will give the marks to the exam board along with the rest of the class, and some people's (or maybe the whole class) will be moderated by the exam board. That is unlikely to happen though until next year (2024) depending on the subject.
Reply 4
She will give the marks to the exam board along with the rest of the class, and some people's (or maybe the whole class) will be moderated by the exam board. That is unlikely to happen though until next year (2024) depending on the subject.

She scanned everyone's work, and I'm a bit scared because there was a small line that was a different colour so im thinking that the exam board will do something, and what do you mean until (2024)?
Original post by benino
She scanned everyone's work, and I'm a bit scared because there was a small line that was a different colour so im thinking that the exam board will do something, and what do you mean until (2024)?

There will be a date in 2024 most likely that the submission for course work marks will open, and the deadline will definitely be in 2024. What do you mean there was a small line that was different colour? And what subject is this for?
Reply 6
There will be a date in 2024 most likely that the submission for course work marks will open, and the deadline will definitely be in 2024. What do you mean there was a small line that was different colour? And what subject is this for?

What so the exam board will not check my cw until 2024? There was a line that a different colour from the rest of the coursework
Original post by benino
What so the exam board will not check my cw until 2024? There was a line that a different colour from the rest of the coursework

What subject is this course work for? And do you mean that a line of text was in a different font colour to the rest of the coursework?

The exam board may not even check your coursework, your teacher may just submit the marks and other members of your class will have their work moderated. There will be another exam series before June 2024, so the exam board won't mark the coursework until after that and by that time it will probably be 2024. :smile:
Reply 8
What subject is this course work for? And do you mean that a line of text was in a different font colour to the rest of the coursework?

The exam board may not even check your coursework, your teacher may just submit the marks and other members of your class will have their work moderated. There will be another exam series before June 2024, so the exam board won't mark the coursework until after that and by that time it will probably be 2024. :smile:

My teacher scanned everyone's cw, is Construction cw, but she sent it on the May 2023, this mean my cw will be checked in 2024?
Reply 9
Original post by benino
My teacher scanned everyone's cw, is Construction cw, but she sent it on the May 2023, this mean my cw will be checked in 2024?

If you are sitting the June 2023 exams it will have already been marked but if you are sitting the June 2024 exams it wont be marked until then as they are doing the current years coursework
Reply 10
Original post by emthemem
If you are sitting the June 2023 exams it will have already been marked but if you are sitting the June 2024 exams it wont be marked until then as they are doing the current years coursework

My teacher scanned the whole class work and also printed, what does that mean?

Quick Reply

Latest