The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

The Official Queen's University Belfast Applicants for 2024 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I got an offer from queens for Law LLB , will there be an offer holder open day ? if so when ?
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by spam44
I got an offer from queens for Law LLB , will there be an offer holder open day ? if so when ?
Sat 23 March. Go to QUB website to register tobarrend.
Original post by Welcome99
Sat 23 March. Go to QUB website to register tobarrend.
To attend. Then a week before event they email more details of times, talks etc
Apart from the general information on the Website has anyone got any further details from QUB by email about the offer holder day? I expected after registering they would send some details through in advance of Sat 23rd.
Reply 44
No I've just got the plan your day link. Though I did get a couple of emails about booking subject tours. I guess it depends on what you're studying.
Original post by JC419
No I've just got the plan your day link. Though I did get a couple of emails about booking subject tours. I guess it depends on what you're studying.

i was able to book the offer holder day but i still haven’t had an offer… any idea what that means
Original post by Anonymous #4
Apart from the general information on the Website has anyone got any further details from QUB by email about the offer holder day? I expected after registering they would send some details through in advance of Sat 23rd.

I've been getting emails through such as "itinerary for tomorrow"
Also anyone want added to our QUB group chat on snap just send me a private message
Received an offer for dentistry! Is anyone able to give me a quick summary of the different accommodations there are at QUB- much appreciated!
Is anyone still yet to hear from QUB or is it just me?😅
Original post by Talkative Toad
The Official Queen's University Belfast 2024 Entry Thread

Hi :hi:
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Queen's University Belfast for 2024!
Meet and chat to other people applying here.
Here are a few suggested opening questions, but ask whatever you want regarding Bedfordshire.
1) What A Levels are you doing (or other eligible qualifications)?
2) What course at Queen's University Belfast do you have your eyes on? And why?
3) What grades did you get/are you predicted to get at GCSE and Sixth Form?
4) Why Queen's University Belfast specifically?
5) Which admissions tests do you have to sit if any, and when will you start preparing for them?
6) Will you be attending any Open Days?
7) How are you feeling about starting University?
8) Other unis you're interested in?
You can find a directory linking to all of the other university applicant threads here.
General TSR rules (read before posting in this thread):
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links along with any social media contact details both in this thread and via PM. Such posts will simply be reported and removed as standard.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Hey is anyone doing English and politics? I’ve just confirmed my offer and I’m trying to find ppl doing the same course as me lmao
Original post by sprocketrocket99
Also anyone want added to our QUB group chat on snap just send me a private message

idk how to pm but if I could be added that would be great!
Original post by Anonymous #7
Is anyone still yet to hear from QUB or is it just me?😅

I’ve heard back, but I really think it varies on the course or whether your an international student etc don’t worry I’m sure they’ll get back soon!
Is anyone doing English and politics?
There is a group for Queens Applicants on Facebook by the way!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/queensuniversityfreshers
Anyone doing biology? Annoyed I was unwell and missed the offer-holder day last month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending