The Student Room Group

Official Dentistry 2025 Entry Applicants’ Thread

Welcome to the Dentistry 2025 Entry discussion thread!

Useful TSR threads:

Useful TSR resources:

Useful links:

Uni Specific Dentistry TSR threads:

General TSR Rules:
Do not ask for or post group chat links.
Do not ask for or post interview questions.
Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.

Good luck!
Template shamelessly stolen from @Ionomer
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Hi siya what’s going on?
Reply 2
my GCSEs are 99888877 and a L2M but we don't talk about that. My dream uni is bristol, and the 3 other unis i'm considering applying to are kcl, leeds and sheffield probably.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 3
Re 5th choices on ucas applications, a lot of uni's encourage a 5th choice but do people actually put down a 5th?
Reply 4
Original post by GS1944
Re 5th choices on ucas applications, a lot of uni's encourage a 5th choice but do people actually put down a 5th?

Hello, im Y13, applied for dent this year. Yes, i absolutely put a 5th down because there is no harm in doing so whatsoever unless you would have to interview for it (e.g. pharmacy at some unis requires an interview).
Reply 5
Does anybody know where we can get the stats for the number of intakes from graduate entries? Do we just email the admissions team?
Original post by lqjuun
Does anybody know where we can get the stats for the number of intakes from graduate entries? Do we just email the admissions team?

hey current applicant, what you should do is go to google and type in the unis name and course and write statistics or whatever data you are trying to find and then type "whatdotheyknow" this is a useful website which basically allows people to make requests and receive data from unis, more than likely data that you are trying to find is already public

Quick Reply

Latest