Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

UCAS replies

How quick does coventry reply to Ucas entries
Original post by Perry145

Hi there, you have posted this thread in the University of Liverpool forum, I will move it to the correct forum for you. :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Hey

Coventry University Admissions team aims to reply to UCAS applications within a week. The fastest form of response is if you reach out directly through calling our hotline, you can find more details here: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/contact-coventry-university/. I hope this will help you out and feel free to ask more questions if you have any!

Kind regards
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
has anybody received a coventry uni reply yet?
Reply 4
Original post by ninaandrijic

Hi, yes, I received my reply exactly a week after submitting my UCAS application

Hey

May I know the date on which you applied for Coventry University on UCAS?

Kind regards
Roshan
Original post by parfemma
Hi, yes, I received my reply exactly a week after submitting my UCAS application

Hey

Do you need any assistance with your UCAS application for Coventry University?

Kind regards
Roshan
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hey

May I know the date on which you applied for Coventry University on UCAS?

Kind regards
Roshan

Hello,

yes, i applied on 30.10.
Reply 8

I haven’t got reply from them. I submitted over a week ago.
i finally got an offer after two weeks
i finally got an offer after two weeks

What was the course you’ve applied for ? I did apply mid of October for a jan intake in Adult Nursing and I’m still waiting for any sort or feedback from them. I haven’t heard anything back and every time I’m calling the admissions team are saying that my application has been submitted to the academic department and they will contact me with an interview date shortly, this has been going on for a month now… I’m not too sure about what is happening and it is extremely frustrating as this is my first option and I will need to move towns and find accommodation last minute as a mature student. Anyone with the same experience? Any offer holders for jan 2024 intake yet for Adult Nursing ?
Original post by Anonymous #1
What was the course you’ve applied for ? I did apply mid of October for a jan intake in Adult Nursing and I’m still waiting for any sort or feedback from them. I haven’t heard anything back and every time I’m calling the admissions team are saying that my application has been submitted to the academic department and they will contact me with an interview date shortly, this has been going on for a month now… I’m not too sure about what is happening and it is extremely frustrating as this is my first option and I will need to move towns and find accommodation last minute as a mature student. Anyone with the same experience? Any offer holders for jan 2024 intake yet for Adult Nursing ?

i applied for 2024 september intake so i cant really help sorry :// also i applied for the criminology and psychology course
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous #1

I applied in beginning of November for January 2025 and got interview appointment for next week.
Original post by Daisy7189
I applied in beginning of November for January 2025 and got interview appointment for next week.

I see. I haven’t heard anything from them for a month and my course is starting in January 2024. I am being told that someone will contact me to set a date for an interview and I have been also invited to their open days, I’m so stressed. 😩

Hi, it generally takes 3-7 working days. If the admission team requires further info/documents it might take longer.

Quick Reply

Latest