The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Official University of Glasgow Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi, received an unconditional for molecular and cellular biology (w/ biotechnology), anyone else received an offer for biology courses? :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #17
Has anyone received an offer for economics?

yes I heard in December
Got an offer for Classics tonight. Predicted AAA and got a contextual offer of BBB.
Anyone heard back about English Literature?
Original post by Anonymous #18
Anyone heard back about English Literature?

Yes, got an offer in November
anyone heard back from sociology or social and public policy?
Hi has anyone heard back from Mechanical Engineering? I'm still waiting to here.
Also did anyone who has declared a disability had and email about disabled service even though they haven't had an offer? Kind of got me a bit stressed. Thanks
Original post by Anonymous #20
Hi has anyone heard back from Mechanical Engineering? I'm still waiting to here.
Also did anyone who has declared a disability had and email about disabled service even though they haven't had an offer? Kind of got me a bit stressed. Thanks
I got that email and I haven't declared a disability and I freaked so much when I saw it cause I've heard nothing from Glasgow until now.
Reply 88
Original post by Finnmac06
I received an unconditional offer for chemistry today
Congratulations! Have you decided to accept it? I also got an unconditional for chem this September!
Reply 89
Original post by soph___
I got an unconditional offer for chemistry today!!
Congratulations? Have you accepted your offer? I also got one for chemistry!!!
anyone heard back for physics/astrophysics yet?
Daughter got English Literature offer. Need one more A in higher or B in Adv Higher.
Original post by Anonymous #21
anyone heard back for physics/astrophysics yet?
Yeah I got an unconditional a while back, but dont stress if you haven't heard anything yet. They literally have to send a reply, so your chances are still as good as they were :smile:
Original post by Daisypicker17
I got that email and I haven't declared a disability and I freaked so much when I saw it cause I've heard nothing from Glasgow until now.
reall
Reply 94
Daughter got English Literature offer. Need one more A in higher or B in Adv Higher.
I’m hoping for the same for my daughter for modern languages. 3As at higher and hoping that’s enough for a conditional (plus she has 1B and 1C) Well done!
Original post by *JayDee*
I’m hoping for the same for my daughter for modern languages. 3As at higher and hoping that’s enough for a conditional (plus she has 1B and 1C) Well done!
Fingers crossed!
Fingers crossed!
My daughter got an offer for French and Geography on Friday she has four As and a B and the offer was for one more A at higher ( or I am assuming a B at advanced higher although the offer did mention her advanced highers)
Congratulations! The waiting takes so long, I'm in visceral agony hahaaaaaaaaaaa :'D

It doesn't help that a few years ago, I applied for a different subject and got an offer way earlier than this time, like early February-ish. Can't assume I'll get the same this time, but the difference in wait time is definitely freaking me out lol.

I've been hopping all over social media trying to work out if any offers have already been given out :'D Fingers and toes crossed.
Original post by sksksksk1o9
anyone heard for psych ??
just got my offer!!
Original post by sksksksk1o9
just got my offer!!
Well done!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending