The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Official Bath Spa University Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hamish MacLeod
I’m thinking of firming bath spa, love the campus and the vibe.

Any chance we could get to know each other if we’re both thinking of going?
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Original post by Jessdewhurst
Any chance we could get to know each other if we’re both thinking of going?
there’s a facebook group for 2024 freshers and a whatsapp which may come in handy!! both are on the facebook groups
Reply 22
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,
Welcome to the official Bath Spa University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Bath Spa University.
Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:
“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.
Good luck and happy posting!

Hi, I'm looking to do Creative Computing Web tech there, and have confirmed it as my firm choice. Hopefully if all runs smoothly grade-wise, ill be in. Really looking forward to it and possibly meeting anyone else on here that will be going there too. 🙂
Hii!! I’ve firmed bath spa to do a bsc in psychology :smile: Rhul was my dream uni in year 12 and I got a conditional offer but after looking around and realising how little there is and how expensive it is in egham, i decided its not the best place for me considering I will be studying for 3yrs. and like someone else said - bath just felt like a home away from home

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending