The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Official Loughborough University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @Loughborough University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Just got an offer for computer science and artificial intelligence with a placement year and grades ABB and it's contextual.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Does anyone know when bookings open for visit days? I got my offer on the 9th, and they've mentioned it in a bunch of their emails but when I check the website it says there are zero events available? They also mentioned an email invite, but I've not got anything yet.
Original post by moat123
Does anyone know when bookings open for visit days? I got my offer on the 9th, and they've mentioned it in a bunch of their emails but when I check the website it says there are zero events available? They also mentioned an email invite, but I've not got anything yet.

Hi @moat123,

Great to hear from you. I've spoken to the Admissions Office here and they have said that if you email them on [email protected] and state your UCAS ID, they can look into the particular course you have applied for and let you know more :smile:

Lindsay
Reply 4
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Loughborough University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Ive got an offer for psychology with the grades AAB
Reply 5
My daughter has been invited for an interview in natural sciences. It will be in January so she is hopeful of an offer after that.
Original post by Elsie68
My daughter has been invited for an interview in natural sciences. It will be in January so she is hopeful of an offer after that.

congratulations to your daughter ❤️
Hi I’ve had one offer for sports psychology a fewdays ago but still nothing for sports exercise andhealth sciences. Any idea when I should hear, it’sbeen about 3 weeks now. Thanks
Reply 8
Original post by emm4nuella
congratulations to your daughter ❤️

Thank you.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I’ve had one offer for sports psychology a fewdays ago but still nothing for sports exercise andhealth sciences. Any idea when I should hear, it’sbeen about 3 weeks now. Thanks

Hi there,

Great to hear you're interested in studying at Loughborough. If you are concerned about the status of your application, you are welcome to email [email protected] with your UCAS Personal ID Number and the team can update you on the status of your application.

Lindsay
Original post by Imogen285
Ive got an offer for psychology with the grades AAB

Hi @Imogen285,

Congratulations on your offer! If you have any other questions, just let us know

Lindsay
Original post by Elsie68

Hi @Elsie68,

Great to hear your daughter is thinking about studying at Loughborough!

If you have any other questions, just let us know

Lindsay
Just got an offer to do computer science super happy and excited about it.
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi @moat123,

Great to hear from you. I've spoken to the Admissions Office here and they have said that if you email them on [email protected] and state your UCAS ID, they can look into the particular course you have applied for and let you know more :smile:

Lindsay

The UCAS application hasn’t closed yet. How are people getting offers now? I’m confused? Is my son too late to apply then?
Reply 14
Original post by shadowblades
Just got an offer for computer science and artificial intelligence with a placement year and grades ABB and it's contextual.

Hi, I’m confused. The UCAS application haven't closed yet so how come you got an offer already. Was this in the open day? Thank you for clarifying
Original post by yamimar

Hi, I’m confused. The UCAS application haven't closed yet so how come you got an offer already. Was this in the open day? Thank you for clarifying

Hey, you can get offers before the UCAS deadline and most unis will give you an offer within a couple weeks of you applying regardless of whether it's before or after the deadline. I've already got 4 of my offers and most other people in my school have got most of their offers asw already so yeah.
Reply 16
Original post by yamimar

As above, you can get offers before the deadline. Don't worry though, you won't be disadvantaged because you submit later. As long as you submit before the deadline, you'll have equal consideration to somebody who submitted their application in mid September.
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous #2
The UCAS application hasn’t closed yet. How are people getting offers now? I’m confused? Is my son too late to apply then?

They send offers out before UCAS closing dates- also oxbridge applicants date was earlier than others

But you can send in ucas up until the closing date -the sooner you send your application out the sooner you can get offers

I sent mine out in october and have recieved 4
Original post by Rainyzack
Just got an offer to do computer science super happy and excited about it.

Hi @Rainyzack

Congratulations on your offer! Just let us know if you have any other questions :smile:

Jess
Got invited to an interview yesterday for robotics!
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending