The Student Room Group

Taylor Swift EPQ ideas

hello, I am planning on doing my epq this year and ideally I would like to involve Taylor Swift in some way possible but I'm not really sure what the title/main idea would be other than that. can anyone help give me some pointers? xx
omg I was considering the EPQ (i don't plan to anymore though) and analysing taylor's discography was one of my ideas !!

i can't remember the exact specifications for what you need for the EPQ but you could talk about the literary aspect and the storytelling in her songs, you could analyse her career and how she's been treated by the media. you could talk about how she portrays the experience of being a woman through her songs !!

hope these give you some food for thought !!
Reply 2
Original post by charmaine.d
omg I was considering the EPQ (i don't plan to anymore though) and analysing taylor's discography was one of my ideas !!

i can't remember the exact specifications for what you need for the EPQ but you could talk about the literary aspect and the storytelling in her songs, you could analyse her career and how she's been treated by the media. you could talk about how she portrays the experience of being a woman through her songs !!

hope these give you some food for thought !!

Thank you xx

Quick Reply

Latest