The Student Room Group

Who is your favourite singer?

As the title says, who is your favourite singer?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Rihanna or ashanti.
Shania twain
Reply 3
Robin Gibb
Reply 4
Elvis Presley
Reply 5
Original post by Emma:-)

Off course, it's Selena Gomez 🐱
Reply 6
Taylor Swift :u:
Reply 7
Frank Turner - all of his songs are so relatable and personal. He has a song for every mood you're in, and if I were to recommend a song of his to listen to if it's the first time you're listening to his music, I would suggest 'The Ballad of Me and My Friends' or 'Polaroid Picture'.
Reply 8

Loads of them are my favourites. I'll just include some such as Arijit Singh, Atif Aslam, Shreya Ghoshal, Neeti Mohan, Hridoy Khan, Arfin Rumey, Habib Wahid, Selena Gomez, Ava Max, Conor Maynard, Lunay, Anuel AA, Karol G etc.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 9

Amy Winehouse
Original post by Meheraj
Loads of them are my favourites. I'll just include some such as Arijit Singh, Atif Aslam, Shreya Ghoshal, Neeti Mohan, Hridoy Khan, Arfin Rumey, Habib Wahid, Selena Gomez, Ava Max, Conor Maynard, Lunay, Anuel AA, Karol G etc.

i see you.... ik conor maynard. love his songs, selena aswell. and ava max. ik the first two indian singers
but heres some of mine... olivia rodrigo, tate mcrae, shawn mendes, johnny orlando, Alec benjamin, mimi webb, one of this singers song i like but her name is kali uchis. oh and melanie martinez
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by MyLifeNotFound
i see you.... ik conor maynard. love his songs, selena aswell. and ava max. ik the first two indian singers
but heres some of mine... olivia rodrigo, tate mcrae, shawn mendes, johnny orlando, Alec benjamin, one of this singers song i like but her name is kali uchis. oh and melanie martinez

I like to listen to some songs by Tate McRae and Shawn Mendes too. I heard one or two songs by Olivia Rodrigo, Kali Uchis and Melanie Martinez. Don't know the rest.
Original post by Meheraj
I like to listen to some songs by Tate McRae and Shawn Mendes too. I heard one or two songs by Olivia Rodrigo, Kali Uchis and Melanie Martinez. Don't know the rest.

yes u did. cool. what song do u listen to of kali uchis? tell me on pms if u want
Original post by pipstar1234
Taylor Swift :u:

me
:heart: Harry Styles :heart:
The Weeknd, Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, Rihanna, Tate Mcrae, Alessia Cara, Justin Bieber, Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, Arjit Singh, Chris Brown, Akon, XXXTentacion, SL, Nelly, Sia, Little Mix, Dua Lipa, Jay Sean, Jeremy Zucker, Eminem, Lil Tjay, Post Malone, Bazzi, Adele, Chase Atlantic, Kanye West, The Kid Laroi, Sabrina Carpenter, Olivia Rodrigo, AJ Tracey, Ed Sheeran, Khalid, Chase Atlantic, Usher, NeYo, Atif Aslam, Alec Benjamin...and the list goes on

Impossible to choose just one 😩
(edited 10 months ago)
did you seriously just say taylor swift, and then say K*nye W*st in the same list?
Original post by spill_the_tea
The Weeknd, Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, Rihanna, Tate Mcrae, Alessia Cara, Justin Bieber, Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, Arjit Singh, Chris Brown, Akon, XXXTentacion, SL, Nelly, Sia, Little Mix, Dua Lipa, Jay Sean, Jeremy Zucker, Eminem, Lil Tjay, Post Malone, Bazzi, Adele, Chase Atlantic, Kanye West, The Kid Laroi, Sabrina Carpenter, Olivia Rodrigo, AJ Tracey, Ed Sheeran, Khalid, Chase Atlantic, Usher, NeYo, Atif Aslam, Alec Benjamin...and the list goes on

Impossible to choose just one 😩
Original post by cvcvcvcdxs
did you seriously just say taylor swift, and then say K*nye W*st in the same list?

Yes I did, because I like both of their music but I don't really care about either as people/celebs 🤷🏽*♀️
Original post by spill_the_tea
Yes I did, because I like both of their music but I don't really care about either as people/celebs 🤷🏽*♀️

and you call yourself a taylor fan?
Original post by cvcvcvcdxs
and you call yourself a taylor fan?

No I didn't call myself a Taylor fan, I just said I liked her music. Meaning I think she is a good singer with good songs and that's it. I don't owe her any loyalty to not listen to other artists, it's called separating the art from the artist.

Quick Reply

Latest