The Student Room Group
Before I forget to mention: this is a poll for multiple choice, be my guest!
Are you still get chocolate at Easter?
Not really

Do you hate the Christmas time?
Not sure why it should be hated but Muslims and Jews don't celebrate Christmas

Are you wearing a costume at Halloween?

I am not a fan of halloween
Original post by Wired_1800
(...)

Not sure why it should be hated but Muslims and Jews don't celebrate

(...)

Yes, I know. It is a feast for Christians, but that is my problem with it. The true meaning got lost many years ago and is misused by economy. It is part of the business, that *curse word*!

It is hypocrite, don't you think?
Original post by Kallisto
Yes, I know. It is a feast for Christians, but that is my problem with it. The true meaning got lost many years ago and is misused by economy. It is part of the business, that *curse word*!

It is hypocrite, don't you think?

I agree
Are you still get chocolate at Easter?
Yes, I buy and get sent lots of chocolate at Easter.

No, I love it.
My favourite time of year.
My best friend also celebrates Christmas in India, although she's not Christian or into the festive commercialization that originated in the usa during the early 19th century era.

Are you wearing a costume at Halloween?
Yes, I'm going to be either Morgan le Fay or Sabrina Spellman this year.

Didn’t get a mention within this thread but I hope I am free to post :smile:. Do I still get chocolate for Easter well without chocolate you can’t go wrong and nothing beats opening up an Easter egg and sharing it between your family. Do I hate Christmas time no I don’t actually in fact at the beginning of December and throughout December I will not only ponder a visit to go and visit Prague but go and visit Christmas Markets in local towns too. It’s the time where you can sit in front of the fire at home wrapped up warm and cosy with great movies and films on, my birthday falls just a week before Christmas :biggrin: and who can’t go wrong with some Boxing Day Football ⚽️. As well as the opportunity to make a bag of money 💰 in the busiest time of year. Would I wear a costume during Halloween na don’t believe in any of those stuff.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Mohammed_80
Didn’t get a mention within this thread but I hope I am free to post :smile:. (...)

You are. You can post in my polls, if you like. I can even tag you the next times. Do you want to get tagged for my polls?
Original post by Kallisto
You are. You can post in my polls, if you like. I can even tag you the next times. Do you want to get tagged for my polls?

Yes please be awesome :smile::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending