This poll is closed

What is your favorite season?

Spring 23%
Summer 38%
Autumn 15%
Winter23%
Total votes: 13
(edited 6 months ago)

Do I like rainy days in spring in the short answer no although with British weather comes unpredictability. When a heatwave occurs in the summer I’ll be honest when it’s too hot you cannot do anything in a little sense I do. I don’t collect leaves in the autumn if anything anything that’s garden related ends up in the garden waste refuse bin. I do love building snowman’s although I think it’s dependent on the level of snow and amount. What I like most about the winter it’s closer to my birthday, seasonal holidays such as Christmas complete opposite of the summer
Original post by Mohammed_80
Do I like rainy days in spring in the short answer no although with British weather comes unpredictability. When a heatwave occurs in the summer I’ll be honest when it’s too hot you cannot do anything in a little sense I do. I don’t collect leaves in the autumn if anything anything that’s garden related ends up in the garden waste refuse bin. I do love building snowman’s although I think it’s dependent on the level of snow and amount. What I like most about the winter it’s closer to my birthday, seasonal holidays such as Christmas complete opposite of the summer

I feel it what you said. Have you ever had temperatures over 40 °C? I really had and it was so unpleasant to walk.
Original post by Kallisto
I feel it what you said. Have you ever had temperatures over 40 °C? I really had and it was so unpleasant to walk.

Highest I think if anything recorded was maybe 38
Do you like rainy days in the spring?
No

Do you complain of a heat wave in summer?
Yes, sometimes :colone:

Are you collecting leaves in the autumn?
Not my thing

Are you still keen on to build snow mans in winter?
Loved it as a boy, not anymore. Too cold

What do you like the most in your favorite season?

The freshness of Spring
Reply 6
Summer. I am not one to complain about heat (or indeed the cold, really). I like sun, I like warmth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending