The Student Room Group
Birkbeck, University of London
Birkbeck College
London

Understanding timetable- Birkbeck

Hi, please correct me if I'm wrong.
(*see picture in the post below. )

Term 1 = I would have lessons on Tuesday and Fridays.
Definitely, not Wednesday and nor Thursday
(Maybe not Monday)

Term 2= I would have lessons on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Definitely, not Wednesday or Friday

Term 3= I would have lessons on Monday, Tuesday, Fridays.
Definitely, not Wednesday or Thursday.

(I'm asking because I decided which days I should pick for part-time. Definitely, Saturdays but also considering Wednesday and Thursdays. Since in Term 1 & Term 3 I think I would not have any lectures on Thursdays, I'll use the time after work to go over Tuesdays stuff (Wednesdays I'm saving for long part-time and maybe going to one of the Societies to relax :smile: and can use Friday morning if I still need to finish so stuff

For Term 2, I think I have Lectures on Thursdays but not Fridays.

Meaning I can use Fridays to go over
A)Tuesday lectures (and anything else)
B)Thursdays lectures (and anything else)

(Do you think Wednesday,Thursday & Saturdays are good or should I only do Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The thing is I'm staying at home and it takes me about 30mins to walk to the university(so I won't take the bus)
It's just me and my mum so I'm trying to get part-time to help support us. Not sure if 3 days a week is too much or its better to stick with 2. . I might do 3.

The place I'm (Hopefully) applying to is a care home which I did some work experience last year. In case, I have to make my personal statement again, I would have gotten paid work experience in something related to healthcare. I want to try and apply to medicine in the future.

Birkbeck
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, please correct me if I'm wrong.
(*see picture in the post below. )

Term 1 = I would have lessons on Tuesday and Fridays.
Definitely, not Wednesday and nor Thursday
(Maybe not Monday)

Term 2= I would have lessons on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Definitely, not Wednesday or Friday

Term 3= I would have lessons on Monday, Tuesday, Fridays.
Definitely, not Wednesday or Thursday.

(I'm asking because I decided which days I should pick for part-time. Definitely, Saturdays but also considering Wednesday and Thursdays. Since in Term 1 & Term 3 I think I would not have any lectures on Thursdays, I'll use the time after work to go over Tuesdays stuff (Wednesdays I'm saving for long part-time and maybe going to one of the Societies to relax :smile: and can use Friday morning if I still need to finish so stuff

For Term 2, I think I have Lectures on Thursdays but not Fridays.

Meaning I can use Fridays to go over
A)Tuesday lectures (and anything else)
B)Thursdays lectures (and anything else)

(Do you think Wednesday,Thursday & Saturdays are good or should I only do Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The thing is I'm staying at home and it takes me about 30mins to walk to the university(so I won't take the bus)
It's just me and my mum so I'm trying to get part-time to help support us. Not sure if 3 days a week is too much or its better to stick with 2. . I might do 3.

The place I'm (Hopefully) applying to is a care home which I did some work experience last year. In case, I have to make my personal statement again, I would have gotten paid work experience in something related to healthcare. I want to try and apply to medicine in the future.

Birkbeck

Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Birkbeck, University of London
Birkbeck College
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending