The Student Room Group

So…

I did a foundation year in 2019, did a HND for two years and will transfer to another uni for BA hons in business. Is there uni’s a red flag?

I am starting my BA level 6 in hons in February to September then graduate in November

I will get a 2:1 in the BA hons level 6 and work as a consultant
Original post by Rxmaj01
I did a foundation year in 2019, did a HND for two years and will transfer to another uni for BA hons in business. Is there uni’s a red flag?

I am starting my BA level 6 in hons in February to September then graduate in November

I will get a 2:1 in the BA hons level 6 and work as a consultant

Red flag for what? Do you already have your offer for February?
Reply 2
When it comes to work, my HND is 3 years (two part time one full time) then transfer or stay at the uni and do a top up hons degree for a couple of months.

I was stating if is a red flag to employees to transfer three times…?
Reply 3
Did a foundation year from one uni, did a HND for three years at another and want to do a top up degree in another one (it would be seven months so feb to October then finally done!! At 23 :smile:) or should I stay until September 2024 and grad at 24… pls help me I’m so confused cuz the offer for the feb course is faster and easier for me but would employees find me a bit of a red flag?

It’s business in honours and it looks so much fun!!!
Original post by Rxmaj01
Did a foundation year from one uni, did a HND for three years at another and want to do a top up degree in another one (it would be seven months so feb to October then finally done!! At 23 :smile:) or should I stay until September 2024 and grad at 24… pls help me I’m so confused cuz the offer for the feb course is faster and easier for me but would employees find me a bit of a red flag?

It’s business in honours and it looks so much fun!!!

FYI, I've just merged your two threads asking the same question. (It's against TSR's Community Guidelines to create duplicate threads.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending