The Student Room Group

Best Degree Level Hacks/Apps & Software

Hi All!

I've gone back to Education at the grand old age of 42, doing a history degree after a foundation year.

I struggled through last year in a similar way I got through my A Levels 24 years ago, with notes on bits of paper, lever arch files and the like.

This coming year I am using my Onedrive and note-taking on my laptop (Yay me), I've been playing around with Quillbot for help paraphrasing but I was wondering what Websites/Apps/Software you guys would recommend for someone doing an Undergrad degree to assist, improve or simplify my workflow.

Thanks!
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by oldgitstudent
Hi All!

I've gone back to Education at the grand old age of 42, doing a history degree after a foundation year.

I struggled through last year in a similar way I got through my A Levels 24 years ago, with notes on bits of paper, lever arch files and the like.

This coming year I am using my Onedrive and note-taking on my laptop (Yay me), I've been playing around with Quillbot for help paraphrasing but I was wondering what Websites/Apps/Software you guys would recommend for someone doing an Undergrad degree to assist, improve or simplify my workflow.

Thanks!

Hello,

Personally, I used Quillbot too and found it to be very useful! I would recommend checking out Grammarly, they're a great help when writing reports. To improve your workflow, try out Trello as it's great at keeping you organised. I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello,

Personally, I used Quillbot too and found it to be very useful! I would recommend checking out Grammarly, they're a great help when writing reports. To improve your workflow, try out Trello as it's great at keeping you organised. I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending