The Student Room Group

Added PFF2 form after non-means tested loan was confirmed

Around 2 weeks ago, due to not being able to upload evidence to my father's account but being able to do so on my mother's, I had them fill out the PFF2 form and I had uploaded it to my mother's account.

At this time, I had already been confirmed a non-means tested loan and my mother's evidence had already been accepted.

However, my father tried to do his part late, by that time the link had expired and he wasn't able to manually support my application via my customer reference number.

Although it has been 2 weeks, and she advises 5-6 weeks for processing, I would just like to know if the PFF2 form will even be checked as it was uploaded to my mother's account after the financial information she provided on her account was accepted.

Thank you,
Abdullah.
Original post by DownD.Stairs
Around 2 weeks ago, due to not being able to upload evidence to my father's account but being able to do so on my mother's, I had them fill out the PFF2 form and I had uploaded it to my mother's account.

At this time, I had already been confirmed a non-means tested loan and my mother's evidence had already been accepted.

However, my father tried to do his part late, by that time the link had expired and he wasn't able to manually support my application via my customer reference number.

Although it has been 2 weeks, and she advises 5-6 weeks for processing, I would just like to know if the PFF2 form will even be checked as it was uploaded to my mother's account after the financial information she provided on her account was accepted.

Thank you,
Abdullah.

Hi Abdullah,

Yes, this will still be processed regardless if it is your fathers income details that have been entered onto the PFF2 and uploaded to your other sponsors account.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending