The Student Room Group

2024 Entry University Offers Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Applied to LSE, Warwick, Bath, Exeter, KCL for Economics ( son - myself Engineering Thames and UMIST ages ago...). Got 1st offer from Exeter. Any info on how Unis respond to applications - timewise - nowadays ?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 121
Original post by babatsa
Applied to LSE, Warwick, Bath, Exeter, KCL for Economics ( son - myself Engineering Thames and UMIST ages ago...). Got 1st offer from Exeter. Any info on how Unis respond to applications - timewise - nowadays ?

Within the next few weeks hopefully. Definitely by May at the latest.
Reply 122
Original post by mesub
Within the next few weeks hopefully. Definitely by May at the latest.

many thnx ! was hoping for something more specific per Uni ... what is the trend...
Reply 123
Original post by babatsa
many thnx ! was hoping for something more specific per Uni ... what is the trend...

Might be worth looking at last years offer holder threads to see when most offers started to be released.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 124
Original post by University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Rep
Best of luck to anyone applying for university or those who have already received their offers! :h: What's everyone wanting to study and where?!

- Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Rep :biggrin:

I want to study Marine Biology, and have applied to Plymouth, Newcastle, Glasgow, Southampton, and St Andrews. I’ve heard offers back from Glasgow and Newcastle!

However, as an international student, my top choice is Plymouth. Fingers crossed!
Original post by kkross20
I want to study Marine Biology, and have applied to Plymouth, Newcastle, Glasgow, Southampton, and St Andrews. I’ve heard offers back from Glasgow and Newcastle!

However, as an international student, my top choice is Plymouth. Fingers crossed!

Good luck! Plymouth is a great city 🙂
Original post by kkross20

Hi there! Best of luck with your applications! I'm a current zoology student here at Plymouth and have a few shared modules with marine biology, as well as having lots of friends take the course so if you'd like any more information or have any questions, feel free to reach out! We also have a marine biology student available to chat on our Unibuddy site at any time 🙂

-Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Rep
Reply 127
Original post by mesub
Might be worth looking at last years offer holder threads to see when most offers started to be released.

Warwick came in...
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 128
Original post by babatsa
Warwick came in...

NICE!.....What course?
Reply 129
Original post by CamembertPaws
Welcome! :hello:

Submitting an application to study at university in 2024? :K: how is it going?

Early applicant and have already received offers? what university have you applied for and what course?

Submitting your application soon? let us know when you plan to apply, what for, and where!

Can't wait to hear from you all :wizard2:

PS. You can find individual offer threads for universities here and university courses here!
Hello I am an international student. I have completed my application before the deadline on 11th January on Canterbury Christ Church University but I haven’t got any response yet from them. I tried to reach them but due to international issues I couldn’t make it.What should I do, Can somebody help me please?
Reply 130
Original post by lisssyy
Hello I am an international student. I have completed my application before the deadline on 11th January on Canterbury Christ Church University but I haven’t got any response yet from them. I tried to reach them but due to international issues I couldn’t make it.What should I do, Can somebody help me please?
Just wait for them to get back to you. They have until the 16th of May to return all decisions back to their applicants. I applied in September and I'm still waiting on one university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending