The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Aston or Nottingham Trent university

Between Aston and Nottingham Trent Universities, which offers superior courses and higher post-graduation job prospects? Which university is better ?
Hey @Anushka123

Nice to hear you're interested in studying at NTU!

At NTU we've got a great reputation - we've been named as a UK University of the Year five times in the last six years, most recently by the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023 as Modern University of the Year. We're a top 20 uni for many academic courses. Lots of our courses are also accredited, and we have strong industry links and offer integrated work experience in every course - I'd recommend taking a look at the course pages you're interested in to find out more about any specific accreditations and work experience opportunities!

It's definitely worth taking a look at our Employability page too to find out more about the support we offer to help boost your job prospects. We're one of the UK's most employment focused universities and a top 10 uni for work experience (RateMyPlacement Awards, 2023).

If you're looking for a city that's easy to make friends in with an active nightlife, then Nottingham's definitely the one to consider. Nottingham has been voted one of the world’s top student destinations (QS Best Student Cities Index 2022), alongside being the most affordable student cities in England. The city's biggest strength is its versatility from iconic gig venues like Rock City and Motorpoint Arena to the City Ground and Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, there's always something to get involved in.

If you want to find out more about what it's like to study in Nottingham, I'd recommend taking a look at our Nottingham page.

Best wishes,
Jess - NTU Rep
(edited 5 months ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Are you a bot Jess? I mean I know you have to do your thing and promote NTU and Nottingham, my home city, but you haven't answered the points the OP asked about, just rambled on about the night life and sporting venues... how is that relevant to what the OP asked? Embarrassed for NTU right now.
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hey @Anushka123

Nice to hear you're interested in studying at NTU!

At NTU we've got a great reputation - we've been named as a UK University of the Year five times in the last six years, most recently by the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023 as Modern University of the Year. We're a top 20 uni for many academic courses. Lots of our courses are also accredited, and we have strong industry links and offer integrated work experience in every course - I'd recommend taking a look at the course pages you're interested in to find out more about any specific accreditations and work experience opportunities!

It's definitely worth taking a look at our Employability page too to find out more about the support we offer to help boost your job prospects. We're one of the UK's most employment focused universities and a top 10 uni for work experience (RateMyPlacement Awards, 2023).

If you're looking for a city that's easy to make friends in with an active nightlife, then Nottingham's definitely the one to consider. Nottingham has been voted one of the world’s top student destinations (QS Best Student Cities Index 2022), alongside being the most affordable student cities in England. The city's biggest strength is its versatility from iconic gig venues like Rock City and Motorpoint Arena to the City Ground and Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, there's always something to get involved in.

If you want to find out more about what it's like to study in Nottingham, I'd recommend taking a look at our Nottingham page.

Best wishes,
Jess - NTU Rep

Hey @Anushka123

Sorry we misread your question!! I've just added some extra info about our award-wins and support with employability to Jess's original post to give you some further info! :smile: I'd also recommend visiting us at an Open Day where you can chat to our lecturers and see our campuses :smile:, we've got a few coming up soon on:

Saturday 4 November
Saturday 2 December
Saturday 20 January

You can book your place here. Give me a shout if you have any questions at all, always happy to help!!

Sammie - NTU Rep
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending