The Student Room Group

epq source evaluations

my school has told me that we have to evaluate every source we cite in our epq. i've cited the same website (the EPA and the IEA) multiple times, but i've cited different webpages or like different parts of the website yk, so do i have to re-evaluate it each time? bc some of the webpages have different authors but at the same time, it seems so repetitive so say "the EPA is trustworthy bc its a govt website blah blah blah" every time i cite it.

does anyone know if i have to reevaluate it completely or i can copy and paste the same evaluation?
Do you know how to do paragraph citations?
Reply 2
Original post by Dominic254
Do you know how to do paragraph citations?w

wdym? like rn the way im doing it is footnotes and I'm evaluating it in there
Original post by vera23
my school has told me that we have to evaluate every source we cite in our epq. i've cited the same website (the EPA and the IEA) multiple times, but i've cited different webpages or like different parts of the website yk, so do i have to re-evaluate it each time? bc some of the webpages have different authors but at the same time, it seems so repetitive so say "the EPA is trustworthy bc its a govt website blah blah blah" every time i cite it.

does anyone know if i have to reevaluate it completely or i can copy and paste the same evaluation?

Hey so what I have gathered is this is for in-text citations? I did the EPQ (AQA) and was quite surprised to see that you school has asked you to evaluate every source you cite. I only had to so for 3 different sources and to include elements of the CRAAP test for this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending