The Student Room Group

help ASAP revising as level economics!!

hello!!
im in year 12, doing a level maths, bio, chem and economics (Edexcel A)

im really struggling with economics rn, esp macro. so any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not that knowledgeable about the economy in general, I want to be but I don't know where to start learning about it. would a cgp textbook be helpful? i can't seem to find good resources online, are there any good websites?

thank you!
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by ayc33
hello!!
im in year 12, doing a level maths, bio, chem and economics (Edexcel A)

im really struggling with economics rn, esp macro. so any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not that knowledgeable about the economy in general, I want to be but I don't know where to start learning about it. would a cgp textbook be helpful? i can't seem to find good resources online, are there any good websites?

thank you!

Only one answer for this - EconPlusDal on YouTube. The guy is a lifesaver, and explains every single concept in short/mid length videos whilst still keeping all the detail you need to know. I recommend you check him out.
Reply 2
Original post by jobajojoba
Only one answer for this - EconPlusDal on YouTube. The guy is a lifesaver, and explains every single concept in short/mid length videos whilst still keeping all the detail you need to know. I recommend you check him out.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it greatly!

Quick Reply

Latest