The Student Room Group

I don’t feel ok

I’m so overwhelmed right now and I feel like I have to get it all out or I won’t be able to sleep. Also disclaimer I know a lot of ppl feel like this I’m not trying to say I’m different or anything. Anyway I’ve got an interview offer which I’m so unbelievably stressed about because I feel like I’m gonna fail it. As a result I’ve been trying to up my amount of interview prep but now I feel like I’ve gotten so behind on my a levels. I went through a day of lessons today where I genuinely felt like I understood nothing. Then I came home today feeling so terrible about myself and just feeling like I was useless because I feel like I’m failing on 2 fronts right now. And then for some reason my brain decided to remind me how fat I looked today and now I feel even worse because I just feel gross and ik I’m a healthy weight and some days I love how I look but today has just been rly rly bad and I’m rly overwhelmed. I don’t know what I should focus on and how I can catch up with evetyhing and I just feel so gross and useless and it’s just not gone well. I’m sorry this was just a rant I know there’s not anything anyone can do id just quite like to get to sleep
Original post by Anonymous
I’m so overwhelmed right now and I feel like I have to get it all out or I won’t be able to sleep. Also disclaimer I know a lot of ppl feel like this I’m not trying to say I’m different or anything. Anyway I’ve got an interview offer which I’m so unbelievably stressed about because I feel like I’m gonna fail it. As a result I’ve been trying to up my amount of interview prep but now I feel like I’ve gotten so behind on my a levels. I went through a day of lessons today where I genuinely felt like I understood nothing. Then I came home today feeling so terrible about myself and just feeling like I was useless because I feel like I’m failing on 2 fronts right now. And then for some reason my brain decided to remind me how fat I looked today and now I feel even worse because I just feel gross and ik I’m a healthy weight and some days I love how I look but today has just been rly rly bad and I’m rly overwhelmed. I don’t know what I should focus on and how I can catch up with evetyhing and I just feel so gross and useless and it’s just not gone well. I’m sorry this was just a rant I know there’s not anything anyone can do id just quite like to get to sleep

Hello :smile: It sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment, I hope you managed to sleep ok and feel a bit better today. This may be helpful for you: https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support

Quick Reply

Latest