The Student Room Group

why am i so destructive

i don’t know why i’m like this. I don’t ever harm people but if an incident irritates me il immediately get shouty and sometimes if i’m really ticked off ill basically see red and rage to the max, i only realise afterwards what i’ve done wrong i find it hard to contain my emotions a lot.
Original post by Anonymous #1
i don’t know why i’m like this. I don’t ever harm people but if an incident irritates me il immediately get shouty and sometimes if i’m really ticked off ill basically see red and rage to the max, i only realise afterwards what i’ve done wrong i find it hard to contain my emotions a lot.

Do you have trouble focusing? Also, do you find that you go through periods where you don't get any joy out of what you usually enjoy and you just don't want to do anything?
Reply 2
Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
Do you have trouble focusing? Also, do you find that you go through periods where you don't get any joy out of what you usually enjoy and you just don't want to do anything?

I get distracted really easily i can’t stay focussed on one thing for too long hence applying to do two subjects combined at uni. I don’t feel like i have much to enjoy at the moment i’m not even excited for christmas when i probably should be more so than current.

Quick Reply

Latest