The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

university of birmingham

Would I be able to visit the uni during the christmas holidays as someone who is an aspiring undergrad applicant?
Reply 1
There won't be much going on as there are no tours/events planned as far as I can see but I don't think there's anything to stop you from going for a look round the Edgbaston campus independently - they suggest a self guided tour here: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/open-days/other-events-on-campus/campus-tours/self-guided-campus-tour
You wouldn't be able to speak to people about applying or go inside the buildings given it isn't an open day but you could at least get a look at the place.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
The next open day is on June 21st, I would recommend visiting then as I don't think you can any time now. Maybe look online at the virtual tour or if you do get an offer, they have an offer holders day.
Original post by Ambiguous Super
The next open day is on June 21st, I would recommend visiting then as I don't think you can any time now. Maybe look online at the virtual tour or if you do get an offer, they have an offer holders day.

Ah thank you, I did not know this information :smile:
Original post by _mangosmoothie_
Ah thank you, I did not know this information :smile:

No problem 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending